Plans

Okay I'm reading Afterdeath fanfics and I'm wondering. How are people so good at this? Well enjoy...
-------------------------
-Reaper POV-
I wake up next to Geno. After I finally got him off me, he fell asleep after dinner. What did Dust tell him?

"Geno wake up~" I try to wake Geno up.

"Nuuuuu." He stays asleep.

"Geno~" He still sleeps. I need to try a different method. I lean down and kiss him.

"G-get off of me." He gets up. He glares at me.

"What? You wouldn't get up." I smile.

"Reaper what are you thinking about." Dammit! Geno knows something's up.

"Uhh nothing." Real smooth. Geno of course doesn't buy it.

"Reaper just tell me." He looks determined.

"Fine, you know how I have school." Geno freezes. A look of pure terror flashes through his eyes.

"Y-yes." He looks away.

"Well I was wondering if you could enroll for the rest of the year. (I really don't know how middle of the school year enrollment works.) He looks relieved.

"One condition." Oh shoot. "We have to pretend we're cousins. Someone told Dust we weren't. And that almost got me killed." Oh yeah I forgot about that. I almost got Geno killed. Geno scoots closer to me. "Other than that. I would love to go to school with you. Then he kisses me. I pull away.

"Are you sure?" I smile.

"Yes I'm sure. I really don't want to stay here alone."

"Okay now we have to get ready. We need to get you enrolled.

~Time skip brought I rly don't know~

-Geno POV-
Reaper and I walk out of the school. I got enrolled!! Now I can actually learn stuff. It might be useful against Error. And to top it off I get to be with Reaper! Though, we have to pretend we're cousins. That's the sad part.

"Geno, you're finally enrolled!" Reaper smiles.

"I know! My only real teacher was Frisk. She taught me how to read and do math. Now i can learn so much more!" I stop.

"Geno what's wrong?" Asddkklaoybmclpqywnfudyevcoam. Glitches. Ashdhfkwibci. More glitches. 0920475929:62. So many Glitches.
"GENO!" Then it goes dark.

Shufnskxhebdouwrwjfhsnocgsndieturmdiqqpehnxclapmwhifhewkufenxjamueehbdjjeshydjdhdhdrjdidjdidhebfidbdjdudjbehdumhrurjrururhe?

-----------------------
Me: writers block
Me:let's make a sweet chapter.
Devil!Me: nope let's not have just a sweet chapter.

Me: That's a good idea!
Sry for short chapter. You get two today tho! The song is just a song I've been obsessed with. Well ADIEU AND BOIIIII!