The Underground

JESUS CHRIST I"VE BEEN LAZY! Listen to this Song. THE FEELZ! Well anyway enjoy...
---------------------------------------------

-Reaper POV- (When's the last time I've done his POV?)

Geno and I finnaly hit the ground. We've been falling forever. Geno slowly stands up. I'm still on the ground; groaning.

Geno nudges me on the shoulder, "Reaper, come on we have to go." I slowly stand up and look around. We are in a dark room standing on some yellow flowers. I grab Geno's hand and we walk into the Darkness.

We see a flower. It looks like all the rest; but it's different somehow.

"End... me..." I hear words come out of its mouth. "Please.... Just.... end me." I take a step back. This flower can talk. Geno just stands there.

"Asriel." Geno says. "Asriel." The flower looks up at Geno.

"How.... How do you know my name?" The flower looks close to dusting, if flowers could dust.

Geno kneels down next to Asriel. "Your soulless. My soul is cracking. (Bet you don't remember that.) You just want to feel something. You've lost your Determination, and with that, your ability to reset." Reset? Geno soul is cracking?

"They....They could of tried.... they could of saved me..." The flower starts to cry.

"But they are trying. They just lost sight."

"Every one.... is gone. It's been so long... I can't even die..." I feel pity. "Kill.... me, Please just kill me. I want to be with my family. You have... Determination though. Your soul won't break."

"But it still can." Geno states. "And I won't kill you." The flower cries more. He looks at me. I jump back in surprise.

"Can he?" Stems wrap around Geno. Geno lets out a yelp. "C A  N.... H E    K I L L    M E?" Geno looks at me and slighty shakes his head no. The stems wrap around Geno tighter and Geno winces in pain. My hand is ready to summon something, but Geno is still shaking his head no.

I hear a crack. Geno's soul comes out of his chest. It's breaking even more. Tears fall down his face.

That's it. I summon a scythe and cut the flower.

It automatically begins to wilt. The stems loosen on Geno. He falls down on the ground; panting. The flower is on the ground; tears falling down its face.

"Thank.... you." The flower speaks.

*You have defeated Flowey/Asriel

"You idiot." Geno stands up and yells at me. I'm surprised.

"How am I an idiot for saving your life?"

"That flowey was what THEY were fighting for, that is why all happened. To try and save that one FlOWER."

"Geno, what do you mean?!" He takes a deep breath.

"That flower is the brother of Chara. Chara knows Asriel can't be helped. But Frisk doesn't know that." For the first time I don't hear glitches. Geno notices too.  "Frisk wants to do a TRUE RESET. All the Original Underrtale monsters are dead; probably from old age. But Frisk had Determination to do a TRUE RESET. Frisk is becoming soulless because of that one flower."

'Geno... How do you know this?"

"Determination. I have Determination. It was something I was born with but didn't come out until Papyrus was killed." He pauses. "Papyrus died, but Frisk and Chara can still be saved. I read the book on Undertale and I pieced things Chara told me."

One thing was bothering me, "Why didn't you tell me about your soul?"

"I knew it would fix in time, also I forgot about it. (So did I)" Geno laughs. I kiss him. His face turns red as I pull away. 'What was that for?"

I stare him straight in the eyes. "Promise me you won't die." He looks shocked. "Promise me.''

"I-I promise." He stutters. I kiss him again.  I smile.

"Come on. We need to go save our friends."

"Y-yeah." His face is still red. And with that we head to the next place; leaving the wilted flower to dust.

------------------------------------------------------------- Word count: 666 (yep.)
ANND DONE! I had no idea of what to do. Oh btw, I know this book's  plot is really messed up. If you have any questions about it ask me about it in the comments.

Thx for 5k reads! When I started this book I thought I would barely get any views. Thank you guys!

Well adieu and BOIIII!