Scarf

Ok just realized, fanfiction is love...
But undertale is life. Well enjoy...
-----------------------
-Reaper POV-
I'm curious. Geno usually never goes without his scarf. Should I ask him? Yea, I should I need to know. He does owe me.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I jump up. Geno is staring at me. Shit, he is so cute. I can feel my face heat up. I got to ask him.

"Hey Geno, can u ask you something?"

"Yeah sure. What is it." He smiles. I try to look away. What is up with me?

"How come that scarf is so important to you? You usually always have it." His smile stops. He starts looking nervous.

"Uhhhhh, how do I put this. Um-"

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me."

"No, it's fine. I do owe you. It's a long story." He looks stressed. "And I would have to tell you sooner or later."

-Geno POV-
(Flashback start)
"Geno! Do you want to play with me and Papyrus?" My friend, Frisk yells.

"Ok! Come on Papyrus!" I grab my best friend and we both run.

"FRISK! SLOW DOWN! THE GREAT PAPYRUS CANT KEEP UP!" Papyrus yells.

"Come on Papyrus, you can't be BONE-tired already."

"GENO I SWEAR TO GOD!" Puns always got on his nerves, but made him smile.

~small time skip~

"Hey Geno. Here's the friend I've always been talking about." Frisk introduces the person standing next to them.

"Hello, you must be Geno. I'm C̶͗͗͜ ̷̧̧̨̡̨̧̧̝̲̮͈͓̻̭̼͇͔̟̘͕̳͔̘̟͇̹͚̖̖̺̳̬̖̩͍͎̱̟̮̥̟̯̪̪̼̱̦̜̫̅̽͂́̊͘̚͘͜͜͜ͅä̷̦̣̲̬́̎̐ͅ ̷̯̝̔̃̀͒͌̒̃̎̋̌a̷̧̨̛̛̖͇̬͍̲̬͍͔͔̜̟̣̥̺̰̞̮̼̮̹̪̣̹̠͙̺͚̝̰̯̜̥̘̞͙̻͂̑̎̂̄̃̿͛̆̍̅͊̃̋͑͒̂͐͒̍̀͗͗̂͛̏̎̿̆̈́͗͑͊̌͋̽̅͐̀̿͘͘͘͘͜͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅ"

"Yes, this is Papyrus." I gesture toward Papyrus. They seem very nice.

"PLEASURE TO MEET YOU!"

"No, pleasure is all mine." Frisk's friend seems really nice. Suddenly I here my brother call my name.

"Sorry guys. I have to go." I can see the looks of sadness on their faces.

"Geno, is Error mistreating you?" I stare.

"What would make you-" I got cut off by Papyrus.

"GENO, THE HUMAN IS RIGHT, ARENT THEY?" Papyrus looks sad.

"Papyrus I-"

"Geno, you shouldn't let people push you down. You always need to be on your guard. Error shouldn't mistreat you. I barely know you, but you need to stand up for yourself." Frisk's friend spoke.

"Yes okay, he has!" I yell and cry. "I don't want you guys to get hurt alright. You mean the world to me, and being the brother of a mafia leader isn't exactly safe, alright!"
I break down and cry. They are my friends, Error can't take them away.

"Geno, it's alright. We'll always be here no matter what." Frisk says and smiles.

"Well anyway I got to go. Please stay safe you three." I turn to leave.

"Alright!"
"OK GENO!"
"Don't worry." Frisk's friend seems off. They seem very nice though.

~1 month time skip brought by books~

"Ok, so let's play... jump rope!" Frisk got a new jump rope for their birthday. Her friend, who we nicknamed C, smiles. She is truly apart of the group. I in return have become more tough, and Error has stopped messing with me. I've never been happier.

"Sneak attack!" C jumps on my back. I give them no reaction.

"Geno, I see you keep your guard up." They beam.

"Yeah, so you won't be getting a reaction from me!" We both smile.

"G-GUYS H-H ELP ME." Papyrus. Oh no. I turn around a see Error choking papyrus with his scarf.

"No!" Me and Chara try to help Papyrus.

"So THesE aRe ThE gLitCHes who rUiNED My fUn." He throws back Chara and wrapps strings around their soul, he does the same with Frisk. "ThIs IS wHAt HapPENs wHen YOu cRoSs mE." He shatters Frisk's soul.

"FRISK! No!" C yells I see her body hit the ground. Then Error chokes Papyrus until he dusts.

"PAPYRUS! NO PAPYRUS!" I run up to his dust. I grab his scarf and wrap it around my neck. Papyrus and Frisk are both gone.
                          SLASH
I turn around and see C has broken their strings.

"You killed Frisk and Papyrus, you can't get away with that." C has a look that I've never seen before. They turn to me. "Geno, I love you. I loved Frisk and Papyrus. Geno, don't let your guard down. I'm sorry." I suddenly see black.

When I wake up I'm home.

"ThE lIttLe GlitCh wOke uP. ThaT BrAt TooK FOrEvEr to Kill." He then punched me. "YoU doNt DEfIe mE GenO. Or ElsE." He punches me again.

"Stopp!" I start to cry. I'm still wearing Papyrus's scarf. I hear voices.
                    BE BRAVE GENO
     ALWAYS CHOOSE MERCY
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR GUARD.

Frisk, you taught me to be kind.
Papyrus, you taught me to find good.
And You taught me to be strong...
                          Chara.
--------------------
This is a long and depressing chapter for me. Well I really have nothing to say except,
   ADIEU AND BOIIIII!