FIRST DAY

I'm going to be adding random sanses. Well enjoy...

-------------------------------------

-Geno POV-

I wake up next to Reaper. He's already up looking down on me.

"You finally woke up. You look cute when your drooling~" I blush and wipe my mouth (?).

"Shut up!" I start to get up. Reaper smiles. He kisses me and pushes me back down.

"Nope~" I push him off of me.

"Get off me. We have school today." he frowns.

"Awww, you're no fun." he picks me up and carries me downstairs. My face is so red, I try to hide it with my scarf.  He laughs, "You're adorable when you blush." This only made me blush more. We reached the kitchen. I grab *insert food name*.

"Sooo, what's school like?"  Reaper looks very surprised. He stares at me.

"Geno, have you ever been to school?" Now I know what this about.  Shoot how am I supposed to answer this?

"Ummm, I was home-schooled. My next-door neighbor taught me how to read and how to write and do math." I pause and choke back tears. "But, Error, Error killed her." Reaper looks apologetic. "Don't worry, I'm fine let's just get ready for school." Reaper kisses me.

"Please don't cry." I kiss back.

"Don't worry. Let's get dress." I smile.

~Ie time skip~

"Geno hurry up!" Reaper whines. I run up to him and kiss him. He kisses back. He licks my teeth for entrance. I deny.

"Remember, we're COUSINS. Not lovers." He looks sad. "It's just a precaution." I kiss him again. "Cmon, let's go!"

~Le nother time skip~
(Btw, I'm not a high schooler, I have no idea how to write this, so bear with me.)
I grab my schedule. I have most of the same classes as Reaper. I only have Gym without him. Reaper is still walking with me trying to show me where's homeroom. Suddenly five skeletons run up to us.

One was bouncing around and hanging on a tough looking skeleton. The tough one looks like he's trying to pry the other off him. But failing.

One of them looks super multicolored.

The last Two were a skeleton looking very nerdy; the other was wearing a blue and yellow hoody, and was asking the smart one a lot of questions.

They all go up to us and talk to Reaper.

"Hi Reaper! How was spring break? Whose this? Is this your boyfriend?" The energetic one asks so many questions. Reaper answers,

"Blue, spring break was good. This skeleton is my COUSIN Geno. Also, How are you and Fell?" Reaper smirks. Blue blushes and goes to talk to the one I assume is Fell. The nerd is still talking to the blue and yellow hoody. It's the multicolored one turns to ask questions.

"What's your name? I'm Ink." He holds out his hand.

"Geno. I'm Reaper's cousin." Ink looks like he doesn't believe that.

"Well I'm an artist. What do you do?" How do I answer this.

"I'm a writer." Reaper looks surprised. Ink looks satisfied with my answers and goes to talk to Reaper. I don't hear what they're saying so I go to the last two.

"Hi I'm Geno, Reaper's cousin." They stop talking.

"Hi I'm outer." The blue and yellow hoody skeleton says.

"I'm Sci. Nice to meet you. I have a question. How are you and Reaper cousins? He never talked about you, and his cousins live very far from here." This guy is super smart. I try to not look surprised.

"Ummm, my parents are on a business trip so I was sent here to live with Reaper." Sci thought for a moment.

"Makes sense. Well any cousin of Reaper's is a friend of ours." Sci holds out his hand.

"Thanks." I shake it. I look around and I still see Reaper and Ink talking. I wonder what they're talking about.

-Reaper's POV-
"There is no way he's your cousin!" Dammit! He knows. Still I have to keep denying it.

"Ink he is my cousin. Why don't you except it?" Ink glares at me.

"Because he reminds me of someone. Someone not related to you!" I see a tear drip down Ink's face. But he doesn't look sad. "And I saw how you looked at him when you were showing him the school."

"Ink, fine. He's not my cousin. Just don't tell anyone. Geno was almost KILLED because I told Dust we weren't cousins." Ink looks shocked.

"D-dust ..."

"Is in jail. He tried to kill Geno. We just can't risk it."

"That was Dust. Why can't you trust us? And we have SCI he will find out. And all of us are dating." Wait, Ink is dating someone? Wow.

"Who are YOU dating Ink?" I smirk. Ink realizes his mistake. He takes a breath.

"Dream." (I DONOT SHIP DRINK! I REPEAT I DONT SHIP DRINK!")

"Dream?! I thought you both liked someone else!" He glares.

"Dream's Ex is dating his brother,(CROSSMARE 4 LIFE) and don't talk about HIM." Ink looks like he could kill me. "So you have nothing to worry about. Either way Sci and outer will find out."

"Okay... tell Dream Hi!"

"Shut up!" We return to the group. Geno is talking to everyone. He was laughing and smiling. He looks truly happy. Then the bell rings.

"Come on Geno. We need to get to homeroom." We wave bye and head to homeroom.

-Ink, Fell, Sci, Blue, Outer's POV-
There is no way they're cousins.

--------------------
Longest chapter I wrote! So I picked some of my favorite sanses. I am sorry I didn't update for the past 2 days. I was very busy. So I worked on a longer chapter. Btw... I SHIP ERRINK AND CROSSMARE NOT DRINK. This is a little A/N because I don't want to add another chapter. This whole highschool setting will be like a break from ??? And Error. But that doesn't mean they're gone for a few chapters, I have an awesome idea. WELL ADIEU AND BOIIIII!