Da fudge!!//🏱︎◆︎◻︎◻︎♏︎⧫︎

What the heck, jeezus! *trying hard to keep cool.* Screw it! What the fuckin hell! 505 views and 42 votes. Woah! People are actually reading this?!?! What the actual hell! Thanks you all!! I'm so happy!! Thx again. Well enjoy...
------------------------
-Reaper POV-
"GENO!!" Geno falls. I catch him be before he hits the ground. "Geno wake up. Please wake up." Geno opens his eyes.

"🏱︎◆︎◻︎◻︎♏︎⧫︎" Geno mutters.

"Geno what are you saying?" I don't understand him.

"🏱︎◆︎◻︎◻︎♏︎⧫︎" He says again.

"Geno what are you saying." I'm getting really worried.  Suddenly Geno speaks.

"What happened?" He rubs the back of his skull. I blink.

"Geno what were you saying?" He looks at me in confusion.

"What do you mean? What's wrong." I shake it off. Geno's okay now.

"You passed out just now. We're outside the school building. Let's go home. You need to eat." I pick up Geno bridal style. He blushes. He's so adorable.

"Put me down! I can walk by myself!" He hides his face in his scarf.

"I would, but I like doing this." I smile, he glares. I love seeing Geno like this. He so cute.

~le time skip~

I finally put Geno down. He fell asleep. He must of been tired that's all. I grab something to eat. I turn to sit down and I see a child.

"What the fu-"

"🏱︎◆︎◻︎◻︎♏︎⧫︎." They cut me off. They're saying the same thing Geno said. "🏱︎◆︎◻︎◻︎♏︎⧫︎." They say it and dissapear into air.

"What the hell was that?" I don't know what that was; if it was even real.

"Reaper what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." Geno walks in the kitchen. He yawns, god he's adorable.

"Sorry I'm just tired." Geno looks at my food. He's probably hungry. "Want some?" He nods. I hand him the bowl.
"I'll be upstairs. I pretty tired." I walk upstairs.

What the hell was that thing? Was it even real. What was it saying? All I hope is that it won't hurt Geno. If it does it will have a bad time.

I lay down on the bed and think. I can't deal with this, school's tomorrow.

"Hug attack!!!!" Geno jumps on me.

"What the fuck!" I glare at Geno.

"You look sad, so I decided to give you a hug." He sat on top of me. He looks so innocent and adorable. I sit up and kiss him.
(Warning for non sinners skip ahead!)
"Hey...stop..." he tries to pull away but I continue to kiss him. I lick his teeth asking for entrance and he denies. So I put my hand under his shirt and play with his ribs.

"Ugh...Reaper stop." He opens his mouth and I put my toungue in his mouth. "Reaper no..." he moans. I pull away, and smirk. He looks ready to kill me. "All I wanted was a hug."
(End of that. Sry all sinners.)
"And all I wanted was a kiss." I smile.

"Shut up. School starts tomorrow, go to bed." He was still in me. He gets off. His face looks like an ocean.

"One more thing." I kiss him. "Love you." He looks so flustered.

"Y-yeah l-love you too." He falls asleep.

God,(I wish their was a war than we can show the world we're worth more than anyone bargained for. Hamilton?) I wish it would stay this way. But I know it won't.

So I just smile and fall asleep. Hoping for a good day.

--------------------
Ok. I'm sorry for all sinners who were wanting a lemon. I was debating if I should put THAT in there. So if you're disappointed sorry. But Maybe if I get enough views I'll do a lemon. Maybe . Probably not. Depends. Well ADIEU AND BOIIIII!

Edit!: what Sanses should I add for the high school?