Fell

Hi!! Tired as heck, but I'm writing a chapter anyway. I wonder... Who is the creator of Underlust?
Well enjoy...
----------------------
-Sci POV-

"FELL NO!" I run back into Fell's house. Only to see him on the floor bleeding to death. "FELL WHY?" I try to stop the blood. Fell's dying. "F-fell w-why?" I start to cry. he smiles.

"Don't worry Sci. I'll be fine. Don't cry." He coughs up more blood.

"Don't waste your breath." I tell him. Still trying to stop the blood.

"You were always there Sci. When my bro abused me to when I was just feeling lonely; you were always there." I can't stop crying. "Don't be sad. Remember the poem? The one we wrote together? I never forgot it. Have you?" I shake my head no. I remember...

(Flashback start)

I go to meet Fell at the park, only to see him crying.

"Fell, what's wrong?" I ask. He stares at me. He has a crack above and below his eye.

"I-It hurts." He says shakily. His Brother. His Brother did this to him. This is the last straw.

"Fell, we're going home. To OUR home." I help him walk home.

~LE TIME SKIP~

It's been a month. Fell's bro has been arrested. Fell and I are doing homework; who knew middle school could be so hard?

"Hey Sci?"

"Yes?"

"Can you help me on this poem?"

"A poem? Sure." I walk over to him. "What's the poem about?" I ask him.

"Something special." He answers. "I'm stuck on this first line." He shows me what he has and we start working on it.

~TIME SKIP~

"Aaand DONE!" Fell yells after we finish the poem. He looks proud. "There is no way I could get a bad grade on this!" I smile; Fell looks so happy. Like Nothing in the world could bring him down.

"Come on, let's go make dinner." We laugh as we make food. I wish life would stay like this...

(Flashback end)

"Hey Sci." My tears won't stop running.

"Y-yes?"

"Can you recite it?" He wants me to recite the poem.

"O-okay." I start to speak.

"Something Special I can see. Someone who helps me live.

In Thoughts, in words, in smiles and laughter. The lift me up when I'm a disaster.

I cry when they cry, smile when they smile. They are strong, can't you see?

Like my very own Hercules."

"Sci, t-that something s-special was y-you." He coughs up more blood. "You are like a brother to me. You helped me when I was in pain." He smiles. "I love you Sci. You were strong for the both of us. You lift me up when I fell down. Sort of like the myth, don't you think?" I force a smile.

'Yeah, sort of like the myth." He looks up at me.

"Sci, thank you. I'm sorry." He closes his eyes.

"No, no , NO!!" FELL WAKE UP." I scream. He's gone. He starts to dust. "N-n-no, w-why? Fell, W-why?" Fell was my brother. He was always there for me. Why did he have to go? I should of been there. I should of stop him. Something catches my eye. It's a letter. I read it.

Fell,

Hey bro. How are you doing? Sorry I didn't text you. I wanted you to keep this note with you forever. Well I hope you're doing well. You will always be my brother.

Love,

Sci

I gave this to him when he moved out. I cry, tears hit the pages.

   Fell, how can I be like the myth; when you're gone?

------------------------------------------

I do not ship Scifell. I see them more like brothers. Well this is a sad chapter.

I have a question. This book is aalmost at 1k! I planning on doing something special if i hit 1k. But what? Please help me!

Well ADIEU AND BOIIIII!

(EDIT: This was a draft, so sorry if you saw this upload a thousand times.)