??? And XxxX

Sorry for not updating that much. Gore Warning starts at beginning. Well enjoy...
---------------------
-??? POV-
"You little Brat!" I kick XxxX. I'm in my soul. (I'll explain later ok.) They coughed up blood.

"How am I a brat?" They smirk. I summon knives and throw it at them. One hits their shoulder.

"Gah! What did I do too you?" I walk up to them and push it in more.

"You helped Geno. I needed him asleep!" Blood spills out of their arm. They show pain but determination.

"If I'm a brat, then your a bitch." I take the knife out and cut off an ear. It's quick, but I can see it hurts like hell. "Yep, you're the bitch." They say through gritted teeth.

I aim the knife at the other ear. "No, I'm the one who needs you as a puppet. I'm the one who starts it, but you're going to be the one to end it." The knife disappears. I heal them. Their ears regenerate. "Bye, my puppet."
(Gore end.)

-XxxX POV-
??? Leaves. How I wish I could kill them, but I can't. I promised Geno I would return to him. If they die, I die.

I sit there in ???'s soul; crying.
"Azzy, why was I stupid? I really need your motivational speeches. You would always know what to do." I say to myself.

That's it.

I would have to use people, but it would work.

I could stop ???.

I would have to use myself too.

It's all worth it.

If it fails, I have plan B.

You're going down ???. I will be the one to finish it.

---------------
Sorry for the short chapter! I already have the last part set out and the chapters leading up to it.

??? Can go into their soul, because they share it with XxxX. And they have their determination to help them. When Geno was asleep he could see XxxX.  So ??? Actually has to be asleep. So there we go.

WELL ADIEU AND BOIIIII!