Smile

Hi! I have nothing to say. Well enjoy...

---------------------------
-Geno POV-
Reaper hugs me. I didn't realize i told him the whole story.

"Geno, it's ok. Your friends sounded like they were great people. They would of want you to be happy. So please don't cry." I lean into him and cry more. Frisk, Papyrus, and Chara.

What even happened to Chara? Did she knock me out? Thoughts aside. I look up and smile.

Reaper has always been their for me, and we have only known each other for a short time.

"Hey Reaper, why do you care about me?" I ask him.

"Because I love you Geno." What? He loves me? Why? I feel tears coming down my face. Reaper kisses me. (Passionately? No.) I kiss back. I melt into the kiss.

I found love again. This time, I'll save him.

~~Time skip to the next day~~

-Reaper POV-
Geno, he seems so happy all the time. And then he gets depressed from his past.

"Whatcha, thinking about?" Geno asks. He is so adorable.

"Nothing, I just spaced out." He knows I as thinking about something.

"Are you sure?" He looks determined to get the truth out of me.

"Yes." I smile. "We can do this all day you know." I go back to thinking. Geno hugs me from behind.

"You are thinking about something." I my face heats up, and Geno laughs. "Now I know your thinking of something entirely different." I turn around and kiss him.

"Yeah you're right." I smirk, Geno just looks shocked.

"S-shut up." He stuttered(idk how to spell it:3)

"No thanks." He glares at me. I just laugh.

"You know what, I'm just going to get something to eat." He goes to the kitchen.

Geno, Geno; he's so cute and I love him.  I just wish he could truly be happy. He sometimes looks like he misses his friends. I just wish he had a better family. His brothers both tried to kill him. What has Geno ever done to them?

I walk to the kitchen to get food too. I see Geno making something.

"What are you making?" I ask, curious.

"Spaghetti."

"That sounds good."

"I was going to teach Papyrus how to make it." I heard him mutter. I wasn't going to bring it up. So I just watched him make it.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just watching you make spaghetti. It's interesting, just like you." I smile.

"Shush." He's trying not to smile.

"It's true though."

"Just go in the other room while I make this." He says.

"No, Geno. This is interesting." We both were smiling. I love it when Geno smiles. It makes me the happiest monster in the world.

-??? POV-
I've got to ACT soon. Reaper is getting to close to Geno. At least I have my little puppet. Shit, Error's coming. Geno is a glitch. My Glitch.

-------------------------
And there u have it, another chapter! Here is a meme because I have nothing to say,

-------------------------And there u have it, another chapter! Here is a meme because I have nothing to say,

Well ADIEU AND BOIIIII!