Soul start

I'm gonna write a chapter! Enjoy...

------------------------

-Reaper POV-

Geno and I walked past the ruins. Only seeing faint traces of Dust. It was sickening. I could see Geno was getting exhausted.

We stopped to rest at the door which entered "Snowdin".

"Hey Geno, are you okay?" I ask him while we're sitting, keeping alert for Frisk.

"Yeah. Just thinking about how my friends are half-dead. Also this makes no sense!" His eyes water. "IT MAKES NO SENSE."

The exhaustion is getting to him. "Geno...." He looked angry. All I could feel was worry.

He took a deep breath. "Yes?" He looked calmer.

"Go to sleep." I embrace him in a hug. He leans on my shoulder and falls asleep quickly.

"Heh." He mutters. I smile and fall asleep on him too.

~LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO U FROM GEICO~

When we woke up we were in a castle of some sort. Yellow flowers were all around us. WHAT THE HELL?!

I look down, Geno isn't missing. He squirms and opens an eye socket.

"You two Finnally woke up." It was THEM, they were sitting on the throne like there wasn't a care in the world.

They were using THEIR body. It was sick looking at it.

"Reaper." I try to cover his eyes. He immediately panics.

"WHATS GOING ON?!" He yells, trying to move my hand. He succeeds and sees them. "Frisk." He says with venom. He stands up.
"Give us back our friends."

"Well then. Looks like you won't be willing to comply."

"COMPLY TO WHAT EXACTLY?!" He yells. I stand up next to him. Ready to summon an attack if a fight were to happen.

"Oh. Giving me your soul of course." They laugh sadisticly. "You see. I've already collected some. But for a true reset I need more DETERMINATION. Mine is almost out. But you. You have some."

"No. I've come to make peace and to stop you."

"Then. Guess we have to fight. I don't do pacifism." Their eyes turn dark. "I do WAR."

A fight has initiated.

I see souls line up behind Frisk.

"Sci. Dust. Blue. Ink. Error. Fresh. And Chara" I murmur.

I summon an attack. Ready to back up Geno.

*Your easiest opponents.*

——————-

IVE FINNALLY UPDATED! YAY!
We were almost too 10k, so I felt like I should update for you guys.
Sry about the short chapter. I've been drawing a lot.

WELL ADIEU