Error

Well I'm currently writing the prologues of two books. And I can see the end of this book. Well enjoy...

---------------------------
-Reaper POV-
I call Ink. Come on pick up.

"Hello?"

"Ink, I'm coming to your house! Geno just started to speak weirdly and passed out!"

"Wait What?!"

"I'll explain when I get there." I hang up on him. I pick up Geno bridal style. "Geno, just hang on." I run to Ink's house.

~time skip by me drawing ~

Ink opens his door. I run in and put Geno on the couch.

"What the hell happened!" Ink yells.

"I don't know what happened, we were were walking to my house, saw Dream crying, was heading to your house to find out what happened, the Geno passed out!" Ink looks shocked.

"What did Dream tell you?"

"He didn't tell us anything! But you will, what the hell happened to Dream?"

"Nothing, I just wasn't feeling well. You two can stay here till Geno wakes up. I wouldn't advise moving him any more. I'll be upstairs if you need me." He seems paler and more distant. I was going to ask him if he was ok, but he was already gone. I sit next to Geno.

"Come on, Geno. Wake up, please." I kiss him. He still sleeps. Well it was worth a shot.

~Ink's POV-
My god. Why do I keep seeing him?  Why did he have to hurt people? I suddenly get hit by a memory...

(Flashback start)
"Inky, please talk to me." He starts to beg.

"NO! How come you get to hurt multiple people, and I have to talk to you!" I start to cry. We are at the park, at night.

"I had to-"

"NO ERROR! YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE!" I check his stats.

*Error
LV 15

I back away in horror.
"Y-your LOVE."

"Ink." He comes close to me.

"N-no. S-stay away from me." I back away more. Error stops. He looks hurt.

"You wouldn't understand. If you change your mind, you know where to find me. Goodbye, INky." He teleports away. Leaving me a crying mess.

"C-coward." I sit there and cry.
(End)

I realize I'm crying and what I have to do. I grab my paint and run downstairs.

"Reaper, I'll be back!" And I run out the door.

~time skip brought by my laziness~

After a while, I reach my destination. An old abandoned warehouse. (Y not?)
I walk inside. And I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"HeY INky~" The glitch I know. Error.

"Hi Error. How are you?"  He turns me around. He smirks.

"GOod. hoW aBoUT YoU?" His glitching is back.

"Great." He gets really close to my face. I try not to blush; to no avail.

"StILl AdoRable As aLways. Why did you come here?" His glitching is gone.

"I just came." He kisses me. I push him away.

"That's no answer Inky. You missed me."

"No." Tears are falling down my face.
He hugs me.

"Shh. It's okay Inky." We stand there. Him holding me, and me crying.
"Shhhhh, it's okay."

-------------------------------
Okay. Some ERRINK for you. This IS an afterdeath fanfic. But I put some other ships in there. These next few chapters are going to have Errink in them. Then it will be Mostly afterdeath. Well ADIEU AND BOIIIII!