XxxX

I am sorry for not updating. I didn't have anything to write about. Well enjoy...
-------------------
-Reaper POV-
I put down the book. I've got to tell Geno this.

"You won't be telling him anything." I whip my head around to see a small child.

"How in the hell did you get in here?!" They just chuckle.

"I have my ways." They start to glow red. "Oh. And please forgive. You know to much." They throw magic knives at me. Shit. Geno's still knocked out. I put bones around Geno.

"Please leave kid. You don't know what your getting in to." My eye started to glow.

"Oh I know exactly what I'm getting into." The throw knifes at me.

*Dodge

-Geno POV-
Puppet. Puppet. That's all I can here.

"Geno help!" I hear something different. "GENO HELP ME!" It's s kid screaming. Sounds so familiar. I run to see a kid in the soul. It looks like XxxX.

"What happened?!" I ask them.

"???." It was glitches but I knew what they were saying. I try to pull them out of the soul. "No. Please don't do that. I'll come back, don't worry."

"No I can't leave you!" Tears form. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU?!"

"Wake up. Reaper needs you."I hug them,

"Why couldn't I save you?"

"Because, I would be soulless. I could feel determination, but that would be it. I don't want to end up like Asriel."

"Whose Asriel?"

"My brother. My cool cute brother. Our- MY decision got him killed and me half-dead. I actually became alive when Determination woke me up. Asriel, on the other hand, had to stay a soulless flower." They start to cry.

"Don't cry. My brothers hated-"

"They don't hate you. They were controlled. Determination can do wonders... and sins. So your brother was already forced to be in the mafia.(I really tried.) But Fresh really can't feel anything special anymore, because he was forced to kill. Error was supposed to kill you and Papyrus and me. That never worked out because Papyrus was the only one killed.

"So Papyrus was KILLED BY THEM?" My eye started to glow.

"Yes and they will kill Reaper if you don't wake up. I'm not going to die. I'm too determined to get revenge. So don't worry about." Tears we're falling down my face.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Just promise me one thing; Don't let your guard down." I smile.

"Promise." Then I wake up to see Reaper injured and ??? Fighting him.

I summon bones at ??? And knock them off balance. They look at me. They are using their body. Why?

"Seems Geno woke up. Reaper, you're lucky. I won't kill you now. Geno, I have a special plan for you~" and with that they left.

"Reaper!" He collapses. "Are you okay?" He laughs.

"Yeah. I just need sleep and some bandages. Also, homework is deadly."

--------------------

Ok. We are almost to 2k! If you have any problems with my story(grammar, plot, characters, etc.) pls tell me. I always want to improve.

Well ADIEU AND BOIIIII!