Heartache

Ok, I'm looking at my old outline for this fanfic... I did the opposite on somethings, and then we get to the antagonist. MY GOD DID I CHANGE SO MUCH! This story was going to maybe be 15 chapters at least. Now I'm like NOPE! Well enjoy...
-----------------
-Geno POV-
"Sci, Geno, what are you doing here?" Shit. Blue noticed us. He pulls away from the figure and is blushing a bright blue. We finally see the figure....Dust. I stand back in shock. Dust really wants to kill me, I can see him holding back. Sci is the first to speak.

"What are we doing here?! Don't you mean what are YOU doing here?!" Sci yells. I'm surprised, this guy seems pretty chill. "You are dating Fell, for the love of Asgore! Don't you know how heartbroken Fell will be?! You are cheating on him with a FUGITIVE, Blue!" I could see tears falling down both Blue and Sci's faces.

"I-I'm sorry." I can see tears falling down his face.

"Sorry won't cut it Blue. I wonder how Fell's going to take this?" Sci shakes his head.

"Well, we'll be off." Dust picks up Blue and carries him bridal style. "Nice seeing you again Geno." Dust then runs.

"No, Blue!" Sci screams. Sci leans on the wall of the alleyway and rubs his head. "How will Fell fucking react to this?" Sci cries. "Geno, what am I going to do?"

"First of all, it's what are WE going to do. I was here too. Second, we need to tell Fell." He stares at me. "Fell would like to know what happened to his boyfriend don't you think?" Sci stands up.

"And sadly I have the recording." Sci waves his phone. He forces a smile.

"Come on. We have to go to Fell's." We start walking, walking towards a sad truth.

-Reaper POV-
I'm hanging out with Fell while Geno's with Sci. (Sci Fell shippers no.) Fell is bugging me about Geno.

"Fell, for the last time, WE ARE COUSINS!"

"You don't act like it." He smirks. I groan.

"How's Blue?" I smile.

"Great, how's Geno?" I was about to say something when Fell gets a text. "It's Blue." He looks at his phone; he's looks like he's seen a ghost.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He shows me his phone. "Oh Shit." It's Blue, and he's kissing Dust. The text says: He's mine. Sorry Fell. -Blue and Dust.

"It could be just a big misunderstanding. That's it." Suddenly Geno and Sci come in.

"Umm, Reaper. Can I talk to you?" He pulls me to the side and shows me a video on Sci's phone. I'm speechless.

"Blue's been cheating on Fell." It takes a while to let that sink in.

"How are we going to tell Fell?" He asks.

"He already knows." Geno looks at me, confused. "Blue and Dust sent him a text."

"Holy Shit." Geno stares at me.

"We should show him this video." I say, Geno nods. We go back to Fell and Sci.

"Umm, Fell? We need to show you something." Geno shows him the video. Fell looks dead.

"Fell, are you okay?" Sci asks.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just need sometime alone." He walks upstairs as we walk out.

"I hope Fell's okay. What Blue did was uncool." Sci says. Geno and I nod in agreement. I Never thought Blue would do this. Never in my life.

-Fell POV- (Suicide Trigger warning!)
I trusted Blue. I got betrayed. He's just like my brother. Everyone I thought I loved betrayed me. Well it won't happen again. I walk downstairs. I grab a knife.

No one will ever betray me again.
"FELL NO!"
Then it's lights out.
--------------------
And on that note... I'm so sry! This is what happens when I have ideas. Here's to make you feel better:

I found Fallacy! In my definitions!Well ADIEU AND BOIIIII!

Well ADIEU AND BOIIIII!