Healing! XD

Hall0! Part 2! Here goes nothing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geno's POV

The heck? Why was this skeleton being nice to me? I am a total stranger and a weak one at that. But he did look caring and cute. HUH?! Why cute. (Geno and Reaper are having the same problem xD) I don't like him! All I know is his name is Reaper. I don't know what to feel. I was shown hate and betrayal my whole life, heck my own brothers tried to kill me and desert me. I see Reaper come back.

"Hi there Geno. I brought some clothes, but we need to clean those wounds of yours. So take off your shirt." He looked real for some reason. Then I started to heat up. Nope! I don't want to take off my shirt.

"N-no." I say quietly. Reaper seems to have the ears of a bat.

"What do you mean no?! We need to heal you!"

"NO!" He didn't seem to care.

"Come here!" He grabs my shirt and I yelp in pain. He tkes of my shirt. "My god. What happened to you. That guy couldn't off gave you these." A few of my ribs were broken. It would probably give me a nasty scar.

"I was beaten up by my brother..." He cuts me off.

"Your brother! How could he do that to you! Why didn't you run!?"

"I was trying to protect my other brother. Who deserted me."

"Your family seems messed up. Anyway, let's get you cleaned up." He wiped a towel on my ribs. I hurt like Hell. After five seconds I pass out.

Reaper POV

Jeez. Geno already passed out. He must be in a world of hurt. He was wearing a jacket that wasn't badly damaged. I put it in the wash. The rest off his clothes were wasted. I quickly throw them away.

~~~~~Time skip brought to you by Error~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished cleaning him. He looks much better, just needs some rest. What am I going to do? I have school and I want to take care of this stranger. Odd, I don't feel emotional bonds with anything. Why with him. I was on spring break, so I was fine for the week. I look over at Geno.

He looked so weak, so frail. I decide not to let him sleep downstairs. I bring him into my room. I lay him down next to me and fall asleep; not before hearing,

"Fresh, Error. NO!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fangirled over the last part. I am a bad writer, don't judge. Well,

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!