We're off to go to Dust's

Hi, Kail Here. I have a story plot but I will have many more chapters then I realized.  Im sorry  if things are escalating quickly and for the mistakes in writing. I will edit. Well here we go...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Reaper POV-----

I wake up with Geno hugging me. I feel my face heat up. NOPE, NOPE, NOPE! No way I'm falling for this dude. I notice his chest bled through the bandages. I hear  my phone ring. I have a text.

Dust: (Cause why the hell not!) Where were u?

I text him back.

Reaper: I had a problem.

Dust: With what? 

Reaper: Family, cousins coming over.

Dust: Ok, can u come over today for the project real quick?

Reaper: Fine. I'll be over in a hour.

I see Geno wake up. He is still hugging me. His face heats up.

"Hallo, Adios!" He tries to fall off the bed.  I catch him before he could do anything.

"No you don't. Your chest is bleeding. I have to re bandage it. One sec." I leave to get the bandages. Dammit! I have to go to Dust's! What am I going to do with Geno?

"Hey Reaper, can I make breakfast? I'm starving." Geno asks.

"Yes, please. There should be stuff in the fridge. Don't hurt your chest."

"Ok."

-------------Timeskip brought to you by my short patience----------------

~Geno POV~

After I made breakfast and got bandaged Reaper told me, 

"Geno I have to go to a friends for a project. Can you stay here by yourself?" I'm not sure if I could, but Reaper did so much for me that it is the least I could do.

"Y-yeah. I can stay here." He must of saw that I was shaking.

"You can come with me this time. I really want you to be and feel safe." He tells me. "You also made an awesome breakfast. Come on we need to get ready." He really didn't give me much time to respond, because he grabs my wrist and tries to find something for me to wear. 

"The hell Geno! You are so smol!" He started to blush after he said that. I wonder why.

"Well everything you wear is so big on me because your so tall!" I yell at him. Finally we found something for me to wear. It was a white sweater with some khakis. He tried to take my scarf to wash but I yelled at him. That scarf is too precious to me.  After 5 minutes he gave up on trying to wash the scarf.

"Alright Geno. We're off to Dust's house." He made such a dramatic scene that I couldn't help but laugh. Something about Reaper makes me smile. I wonder what it is?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got finish with another one! Ok so I figured out how to publish without deleting my story!

This means I'll be publishing more. Like everyday maybe. Oh and Happy Summer!

Well adieu!

(Btw, I'm trying to upload daily but I'm at my sister's vball tournament. So I  may or may not have an updated. I'm uploading this now to maybe makeup for tomorrow.)

Boi!