Souls Pt. 2

WE HIT 3k! Thx! Well enjoy...

----------------------

-XxxX POV-
Another soul joined mine. It was Blue. He was also trapped.

I just realized, what ??? Is going for is the exact same thing I need them to go.

Technically ??? Is soulless. But she's using my body and my determination to make it seem like IM doing it. We are in Snowdin. This place was abandoned when they freed everyone, with help from Asriel.

But ??? gave up their own soul for me; swearing that they still had Determination to do good.

Lies. ??? Knew what they were doing from the beginning. They didn't want to feel anything, and they didn't want to kill monsters. So they gave their soul to me.

But we were combinined. They had complete control over all my actions. I technically died. But my soul's Determination was being used. I was trapped inside my own soul. Now another soul was being used. ??? Is trying to hurry, once my soul is gone, they'll be dead. That reminds me; I need to talk to Ink, Error, and their new roommate.

-Ink POV-
I'm in a dungeon. (Asgore's castle) Error and I ended up here. I don't know why.

Error is standing up with a sharpened bone in his hand. We hear someone.

"Sup Broski!" It was a guy in bright colors. He talked weird. Error threw a bone at him.

"Fresh." Error glares. That's what his name must be.

He catches it. "Such a unradical attack. Try this." A gaster blaster was summoned.

It was shattered.

NO FIGHTING!   A voice yells.

"What the funk is this?" Fresh seems puzzled. Error is glaring at him.

You all are part of my plan. You are safe, but your souls... I need them.

"OH HELL NO!" I yell at the voice. "WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD WE DO THAT?!"

To save the world. You were going to be hunted down sooner or later by ???. I picked neither for you. You won't be dead. You would still feel emotions -well maybe not you Fresh-

"Rude." Fresh huffs.

You would just be trapped for a while. Like me.

"WhAt MakeS yOU So SUre we CaN TRusT YoU?"

Geno and Reaper know where you are. They would've found you by now. ??? Won't hurt Geno unless they have too.

"I've been in this dungeon for a while now and IM SICK OF THE FUNKIN SHIZZLE!" Fresh yells. He summons a blaster.

It shatters.

Well, I had no choice. It was either you die or stay alive. I chose for you to stay alive.

Fresh slumped on the floor.

Anyway, I have to go. If you don't like giving up your souls, you could fight with Geno and Reaper. I wouldn't guarantee you survival. But at least you would be willing to fight.

We stand there. The voice says a few more words.

2 gone
5 left.

--------------

Ok! Sorry for not updating.
I had writers block.

THANK YOU FOR 3k READS!

I thought my book was going to get 300 views at most. Nope. It got to 3k.  Thank you.

Have a chibi dance:

Well ADIEU AND BOIIIII!