(Yandere!Ouma x Saihara) You Don't Need Her When You Have Something Sweeter

Start from the beginning

Later was class. Kaede and Shuichi sat in front of me and it made me wanna puke. She was so whiny! How can Shuichi stand her?! At the beginning of class, Kaede gave away cookies because it's her birthday (my school for some reason has this social rule that if it's your birthday, you bring candy for all your classmates).

Worst was they were raisin cookies. Excuse me? Why would you like raisins over chocolate chip cookies?! I stared at the cookie in my hand. I was good at baking, only because Shuichi liked how good Kaede's different pies were. I was in school baking club even. It was a fake hobby, but what interests Saihara interests me. I wonder if she ever noticed the glares I gave her.

As I stared at them, all I could think is how to get rid of Kaede, in a way discreet and best explained way without much obstacles in the way. I also want it to hurt. HURT BAD. That disgusting piece of dump doesn't deserve mercy. Fake Suicide was one but not painful enough, kidnapping her in the basement well, that is too suspicious. I don't want to drag suspicion towards me. That'd be stupid. I chewed on my thumb staring at the cookie, a natural habit of when I was thinking.

And at last, I found one of the hardest and the most painful punishments.

I ran cheerfully through the halls, a part of my fake personality. The plan I had was kicked into action. Today would be the day Kaede is gonna and Shuichi is gonna be mine. I brought all the supplies nessacary from home, I just needed a couple ingredients. I knocked on the door of the room, a room with a person significant to the plan. Soon a girl with a mask covering her mouth shown her face. She had blue hair and very pale skin. "Hello, Seiko!" I said cheerfully "G-Go away Kokichi I'm busy..." she said her body trembling. "But Seiko! I had BIG sleeping problems recently! Don't you have some stupid thing that can help me" Seiko though for a moment before giving Kokichi a small box of pills. "It's M-Melatonin. It is a sleeping drug. J-Just don't take to many..." Seiko said shyly. I smiled "Of course Seiko,

I won't take too many..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV

Kaede walked through the hallways of the school. She was supposed to meet with her boyfriend Shuichi for piano lessons, but a sudden smell of baked goods swept to her nose. It was coming from the Cooking Club's Clubroom. Has Kirumi been baking something? Or maybe it was Ruruka? In any case, Kaede decided to investigate the sweet smell that invaded her nose. When she opened the door, she saw her fellow classmate baking cupcakes or, more likely, covering them with icing. They were nicely made, puffy with white covering them, looking delicious.

"Oh! Kaede I was just about to go look for you!" he grinned holding one of the cupcakes in his hand. "It was your birthday and I also decided I should repay you for those amazing cookies! They were the best!" he complimented. Kaede took the cupcake in hand, it looked delicious "Thanks Kokichi, it's a really nice gesture." she said politely "Take a bite! I wanna see if I improved my baking skills" He gave sparkly look, she couldn't refuse. She took a couple of bites before stating her opinion. "It's good but that funny taste...what is that?" Kokichi's innocent smile turned into a devilish smirk "Oh it's just some medicine, trust me you'll feel better soon..." he said putting up a hand to his mouth and giggling.

Kaede's face showed an expression of fear but it didn't last long. A daze began to overcome her and she quickly passed out on the floor. Ouma made sure Kaede was breathing, checking if his dosage wasn't too big. If he let her off easy like this, there'd be no true punishment for the sin she had committed. Thankfully she had only passed out. Ouma took a black music case he had stolen from the music club. He opened it and carefully placed Kaede in the case. 

He noticed her pink backpack. He knew Shuichi would get worried for his girlfriend if she didn't show up. After all, she was addicted to piano. He rummaged through her bag, looking for the phone. After a while, he managed to find her phone. There was no password. Perfect. Ouma quickly found Shuichi's phone and texted that Kaede couldn't come because of something important. He put it in his pocket to make sure Kaede couldn't call the police. He would cut off the landlines as soon as school doors closed. He was now free to do with Kaede what he wanted.