The Goblet of Fire

Start from the beginning

"That stupid roof." Mad eye told Dumbledore. Then he took a drink of what I expected to be Polyjuice Potion. Everything calmed down and Dumbledore and 'Mad Eye' sat down.

"After much deliberation the ministry
has concluded that for their own safety no student under the age of seventeen shall be allowed to put forth their name for the tri-wizard tournament. This decision is final." Barty Crouch said then leaving. There was booing and I chuckled, that's rubbish becuase I know Harry will be one of the choosen.

"That's rubbish! You don't know what
you're doing!" George shouted.

"Silence!" Dumbledore said then standing front and center. He casts magic over a box which melds into a goblet containing a blue flame. "The goblet of fire. Anyone wishing to
submit themselves for the tournament merely write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly, if choosen there's no turning back. As from this moment the tri-wizard tournament has begun."

Next Day.......
Classroom - Defense Against The Dark Arts.

Mad Eye wrote his name on the board 'Alastor Moody.' Then he says it out loud. "Ministry malcontent. And your new defence against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions?
When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" Hermione slowly raised her hand.

"Three sir." Hermonie said skeptically.

"And they are so named?" He asked.

"Because they are unforgivable. Use of
any one of them will..." He cut Hermione off.

"Will earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban. Correct. Now the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find somewhere else to put your chewing gum other than the underside of your desk Mr Finnigan!" He threw a piece of chalk at him. "So, which curse shall we see first, WEASLEY!"

"Yes..." Ron slowly said.

"Give us a curse."

"Well, my dad did tell me about one...
The imperious curse." Ron awnsered.

"Ahhh yes, your father would know all
about that. Gave the ministry quite
a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps
this will show you why." He opened a jar with the spider amd casted the curse. "Hello. What a little beauty." He starts sending it around the room everyone was laughing at the others fear. "Don't worry. Completely harmless. But if she bites... she's lethal!" Draco laughed. "What are you laughing at?" He then puts the spider on Draco's face and Draco freaks out. "Talented isn't she? What shall I have
her do next? Jump out the window? Drown herself?" The spider was now over a bucket of water. "Scores of witches and wizards have claimed
that they only do did you-know-whose
bidding under the influence of the imperious curse. But here's the rub, how do we sort out the liars? Another.. another.. Come on come on. The daughter of you-know-who, Riddle. Up." I stood up with a sassy look on my face. "Well name a curse."

"The cruciatus curse." I sighed.

"You know a lot about this one don't you? Describe how it feels." My eyes shot at him, I was angry.

"It feels like you're being stabbed a million times on top of it feeling like every single bone in your body breaking." I awnsered, obvious anger in my voice as I slowly gave Draco my wand.

"Why are you giving Mr. Malfoy your wand?" He asked.

"Because if I don't I'll do something that I'll regret later." I told him staring at him in anger then he curse the spider. It bothered me. The spider was whinning and I felt a tear go down my face in anger. Then I sat down with a huff of anger.

"Perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse Miss Granger." She shakes her head and the spider dies. "The killing curse. Only two people have been known to survive it and they both are sitting in this very room." He looks at Harry then at me. After class I needed to be alone, so I went to a place that I feel safe, The Room of Requirement. After I am pretty sure I am pretty far in a sit down in an old chair that I sat in the beginning of my first year. I put my knees up to my chest and cried.

Fred's POV.....

"Draco!" I yelled to get his attention and George and I walked down the hall way looking for Athens.

"What is it?" Draco asked obviously bothered.

"Ron told us what happened in Defense Against the Dark Arts, where is Athens?" I asked.

"She ran off after class I thought she was going to find you two." Draco said instantly worried, "But I do have her wand." The three of us ran through the corridors looking for Athens, shouting her name a few times.

"What are you three doing?" Professer McGonagall said as she walked down the corridor with Professer Snape.

"Looking for Athens." I told her.

"After DADA she ran off, I thought she was going to see these two but we can't find her." Draco told them. Then I got the idea, the map we gave Harry last year.

"I'll check Dumbledore's office." Professer McGonagall said.

"She used to do this during year one before she met you two. I always thoight she foumd the Room of Requirement." Snape said.