Genuine?

Namjoon's POV

I'm glad to have my wife back by my side, but what the fuck have I turned her into. I caress her now shortly cut hair. Damn. She seems to have lost some weight, but gained some in other places. He stomach is completely flat, but everything else is perfect. Thick as can be. After she lost out second baby, she must have started working out.

"You've been staring at me a lot." Hunji says with her eyes still closed.

"Sorry, you just look so different from our wedding day." I admit.

"Yeah, a lot of stuff changed." She swallows hard.

I look at her neck.

"What the fuck is that?!" I left her shirt up to her chest.

"A tattoo?" She says unsure.

"When did you get this?" I ask.

"Two weeks ago."

"Bitch is that a fucking octopus?" I chuckle

"A giant octopus. I have more." She tells me.

"I wanted you change yesterday, how?"

"I had a mission before I came here, so they're covered up with makeup." She winks at me.

"Maybe I can discover them when we get home today."

"Who said you were going home today?!" She glares at me.

"A new home, in Ilsan." I tell her.

"Yes, thank you god." She kisses me and gets out of the bed. "Well, let's get the hell outta here."

I try to stand up but I have to sit right back down.

"Oh yeah, you won't be able to walk for a couple of hours." She leaves and comes back with a wheelchair.

I get in it and call the guys to get my stuff. On the way out of the hospital, one of Hunji's dad's men, Daesung, walks in.
I hear Hunji try to pull her gun from the waistband of her pants. I tap the side of her thigh to let her know it's okay.

"You sure have a lot of balls." She tells him.

"Well, you shot my brother in the head." He smirks.

"And that means I don't give a damn if I shoot you, too."

"Whatever, just know, we'll kill you sooner or later." Daesung says.

"Can you come with me for a sec?" She guides him outside to an alleyway.

I hear one faint gun shot go off. My girl.

She comes back in happy and pushes me to the car. Once we're both in, I give her directions to our new house.

"We sure do move a lot." She says.

"You should've gotten used to it by now." I laugh.