Wife?

Hunji's POV

I just have to deal with it. I don;t want to leave my husband, but he's in the mafia. The mafia lord. I would never think about divorcing him but, what if it's for the best? To keep me safe.

It's early morning when I had these thoughts. Everyone is out in the living room, still sleeping. I go to the bathroom and wash my face. Can't make it seem like I've been crying. I open the door and Namjoon falls flat on the floor.

"Oh, my poor baby." I kneel down to his face.

He opens his eyes slowly.

"Baby. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner." He apologizes.

"Why do you always apologize early in the morning?" I ask him.

"Because that's the only time when you're willing to listen. I love you." He says.

"I love you, too." I kiss him on the lips and walk into the living room finding my two brothers still asleep.

I walk into the kitchen, grab two big pans, and start slamming them together. They both scream and wake up.

"Hunji?! What the fuck was that for?!" Jay asks.

"Get up!" I tell them both and sit on the couch across from them. Even Namjoon sat next to them. "So, I'm a mafia wife, and sister. Just full of surprises. I'm going to stay with Namjoon, no question, because this is my husband and I love him. You two will get along with him, because I will kill you if any of you, or anyone associated with you lays a finger on him. Same for you Namjoon, don't fuck with my brothers." They all nod in fear.

A realization comes to my mind and I chuckle.

"Is that why you guys taught me how to fight and shoot last year?" I ask.

"Yeah, we wanted you to be prepared if some shit went down." Bambam says.

"Thank you for your honesty. You should go visit mom." I tell the both.

I walk into the kitchen and start eating an apple for breakfast.

"So, you're okay with this?" Jay asks.

"Of course. I know my husband will protect me, and I will protect him." I turn and shut the fridge.

I feel Namjoon hug me from behind.

"Thank you, thick cheeks." He kisses my cheek.

"Yeah, Yeah." I go back to my room to shower and get ready for my day.

I decided to go to the gym today, only because I've just found out I'm technically in a mafia. Training will be my life for a while.
I put on some gym clothes and head back into the living room.

"Where are you going, baby?" Namjoon asks.

"To the gym. Any of you guys want to come?" I ask.

"I'll go." Jay says.

"We're good." Bambam and Namjoon say at the same time.

"Okay, let's go." I walk out of the door with my keys.

Jay follows me and we start driving to the gym.

"So, did you know dad was alive?" I ask.

"Yes, but couldn't tell you because we were threatened." Jay replied.

"By who? Who threatened you so bad that you couldn't tell your little sister her dad was alive?" I ask angrily.

I pull up to the gym, Park, and face him.

"Who? I want to know." I look at him.

He sighs.

"Dad threatened us."  He gets out of the car and walks into the gym.

My jaw drops.

'Dad?'