Clueless?

Hunjis POV

I sit on the bed staring at the wall. Namjoon and I finished our bath, and are currently just sitting in silence. I just sit and look at the peach colored wall in front of us. To break the silence, Namjoon's phone dings, letting him know he had a text message. 

He opened it and typed back. I didn't look, I just listened.

"They found your dad. You can meet him tomorrow, if you want?" He asks.

"That's fine." I say coldly.

Namjoon hold me from the side.

"Don't be like that, I want to see my baby happy." He says.

"Why do you even love me?" I get into my head. "I'm not even skinny. I should be at the very bottom of your fuck list." I say.

I hear him sigh in frustration.

"Look at me." He says.

I refuse and just keep looking at the wall. The next thing I know Namjoon grabs my face making me face him.

"Now you listen, I don't care what you look like. I don't care how heavy you are. I love you for you, Hunji. And I will always only love you. Do you understand?" He says angrily.

I nod with tears on the brim of my eyes. He pulls my face closely and kisses me roughly.

"Uh, N-Namjoon?" I ask through the short breaks of our kiss.

"I'm going to show you just how much I love you, and only you."

***

I roll over on my side to face my sleeping husband. He made me feel like such a princess with the way he touched me, kissed me, held me. Everything he did made me feel special. I kiss his nose and stand up. I find my underwear and his shirt on the floor, and out them both on.

I make my way downstairs finding both of my brothers with a disgusted look on their faces.

"What?" I ask clueless.

"Uh, do you not remember, 'Oh yes daddy, fuck me harder'?" Bambam imitates me.

"Oh shut the fuck up." I walk into the kitchen to start making dinner.

"Hunji I said we weren't done with this conversation." Jay stands and walks towards me. "Where are your pants?" He asks.

"One, I don't care, I'm glad I left your ass at the gym, and two, this is my damn house, and I'm a grown woman. I don't have to wear pants if I don't want to." I decided on making kim chi fried rice.

He just huffs and goes back into the living room.

'So, Bam, I haven't heard much from you lately, where you been?" I ask.

"With someone, none of your business." He says.

I just roll my eyes and put the food on plates. All of a sudden, I begin to feel sick. I shake it off and decide to go and rest for tomorrow. I start to walk up the stairs when Namjoon stops me.

"Are you not going to eat, baby?" He asks.

"No, I'm not feeling well." I say and continue up the stairs.

Namjoon's POV

I shrug it off, but I still decide to check on her when I'm done eating.

"You better not have gotten my sister pregnant, because I'll kill you." Jay says.

I roll my eyes and put my plate in the sink carefully.

"So what if he did? I want a cute little niece or nephew with some dimples." Bambam says dabbing.

"I sometimes wonder if your guys are related to Hunji." I laugh and go upstairs to check on my baby.

I walk into our bedroom confused because I don't see her, then I realize once I hear retching from the bathroom. I walk in and see Hunji hunched over the toilet.

"Don't look at me." She says before throwing up again.

I walk next to her and pull her hair back so vomit won't get in it.

"Hunji, do you not remember, In sickness blah blah blah." I tell her.

She laughs slightly remembering Jin and the wedding. She flushes the toilet and sit against the tub.

"Do you think you might be pregnant?" I ask her.

"No, I'm on my period, I'm not pregnant. Probably just food poisoning." She runs her hand through her hair.

"I'll stay home with you tomorrow, baby, just to make sure you aren't dying." I tell her trying to lighten the mood.

"Wow, so damn romantic." She says laughing.

"I love you." I tell her.

"I love you, too."

A/N

Sorry for the boring chapter. It will hopefully get more exciting soon. Byeeeeee.