Fine?

Hunji's POV

Walking into the club, my brain was empty. I didn't have any thoughts. The only reason why I'm here now is because my father dipped out on out meeting and fled state. We had lost track of him. But his business partner, Youngbae, knows his location.

"Hello." I walk up to him and sit down.

"Damn, hello, I'm Youngbae, but you can call me Taeyang. You are?" He greets me.

"Samha. Park Samha." I lie.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asks.

"I'll a water, I'm don't want to get too tipsy tonight." I admit.

"Okay then. One water and one Soju please." He tells the bartender.

"So, do you come here often? Well what does a single handsome piece like you do with your free time?" I ask.

"I'm a police officer. Other than that, I sit at home." He says

"You married?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"No, not yet"

You lying fucking bastard.

"Great, do you want to take this somewhere else?"

He nods biting his lip. He brings me to his car and drives us to a hotel, Namjoon's hotel.

He gets a suite on the top floor, right next to me and Namjoon's. All I can do is think about him laying lifeless on the bed. We get into the room and he starts kissing me. I start kissing him back and push him on the bed.  I turn around and pull a gun out from in between my titties. I point it him, and his whole face drops.

"Where is my father? Park Il." I ask.

"W-what?"

"My fucking husband is in the hospital because of that fucker! Where is my father?!" I yell at him.

"He's in Busan, his address is xxxxxxx."

Scared little bitch. I wrote all the info down. I was going to say something else until my phone rings.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"He's awake. Namjoon is awake." I hear Jin crying.

"W-what? I'll be there soon." I start to cry and hang up the phone.

I start to walk out of the door.

"You're just going to leave me here?"

I shake my head no. I shoot him in the head and leave the hotel. I speed to the hospital and enter Namjoon's room.

"Baby!" I run to him and kiss him deeply.

"Hunji? You're hair. What the fuck?!" He looks at me.

"I had it cut. How are you feeling?" I hold his face.

"Nah fuck that, how are you feeling? I heard what happened." He kisses my forehead.

I look back at the guys.

"You guys fucking told him?!"

They nod and look down.

"I'm so sorry baby. I tried so hard." I start crying.

"No, it's not your fault. Everything happened for a reason." He pulls me closer in an embrace.

"But what if I can never carry a baby? What are we going to do then?"

"We'll figure that out when we get there." He kisses me.

I shoo the guys away with my hand and they shut the door.

"I found my dad, I'm going to kill every single one of their bitch asses."

"Oh look at my baby girl taking over my shit. So sexy. Especially with the dress you're wearing." He kisses my neck.

"You need to heal first baby, just rest." I tell him.

"Will you sleep here with me then?"

"Of course."

I go into the back I always leave here and grab some pajamas.

"Change in front of me." Namjoon says.

"What?"

"Change. Now."

I feel a wave of wetness him my womanhood. I do as he says. As I strip I see him palm himself under the blanket. I put on the clothes and walk over to him. Get under the covers and grab his member out of his hand. I jerk him for a while.

"Fuck baby, I missed you touching me." He moans.

"I missed touching you....

My mafia king.