Confused?

Hunji's POV

I slept by myself last night. Against the door. I could bear to move. I went to the bathroom, and then came back out and opened the door. Namjoon fell backwards asleep. He opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"Hunji, I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I know." I kiss his forehead and leave the bedroom to cook breakfast.

I get down to the kitchen and decide to just eat cereal. I sit at the bar and start eating. Namjoon walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my neck.

"I'm really sorry." He says again.

"Namjoon, stop apologizing." I tell him and continue eating.

"Then do you forgive me?" He asked and hugged me tighter.

I sigh and spin around to look at him. He has dark circles under his eyes, plus they're puffy. He's been crying.

"Why do you cry over me? You don't even know me." I ask.

"Hunji, I had feelings for you when I first met you. Seventeen years ago."

I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You really don't remember. My mother was your parents' neighbor. But then she left me. By myself. Your father took her away from me."

He looked at me seriously.

"My dad died when I was five." I told him.

"No, he just left your mother. She told you he died so you wouldn't look for him. Your dad cheated on your mom with mine. Then my mom died. But he's very much alive." He told me with tears running down his face.

"I-I need you to take me somewhere."

I walk towards the door.

"Let's go."

He follow behind with his keys. We get in the car on the way back to Stephanie's house. We get there and he parked the car.

"Stay here." I say and get out of the door.

I walk into the house and look around. I decided she would be in her bedroom. I went in and found her in bed with another man.

"Hunji?! Get the fuck out of here you pig!" She yells at me.

"When were you going to tell me my father wasn't dead?" I ask her.

Her body goes stiff. Her skin pale.

"Why did you tell me he was dead in the first place? Why would you let me believe my father, the only person i loved, left this Earth?!" I scream at her.

"You dad was a liar and a cheater." She started crying.

"But he didn't tell his daughter her mother was dead. But no, you are dead, to me."

I walk out of the room. With my hand on the front door, Ki runs and a jumps on my leg.

"Come on." I pick him up and leave the building.

I get to the car and sit in the passenger's seat. Once I shut the door I start breathing hard and screaming. Tears run down my face and I'm throwing my tantrum.

"Hunji!" Namjoon yells and grabs my face.

He pulls me in for a hug.

"Take me home." I tell him.

We get home and I just lay on the couch. Namjoon walks up and sits beside me.

"Come here, babygirl." He gestured for me to come near him.

I accept and crawl into his arms. I cuddle close.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way." He apologizes.

"I need to find him. I just need to." I voice my thoughts.

"I'll get some people on it, but you don't even know if he's in Korea." He tells me.

"I didn't even know he was alive!" I kneels and put my face in my hands.

Why? Why me? I feel my hands being moved. Namjoon looks in my eyes before kissing me softly. I kiss him back. The kiss wasn't full of lust, but passion, and dare I say, love? He pulls away and looks at me.

"How did you remember it was me?" I ask out of curiosity.

He chuckles.

"The scar on your neck. I put it there when we were in third grade. I pushed you off a slide." He says and laughs.

"Holy shit! That was you!" I flick his forehead. "But that's still not enough evidence."

"You're the only thick girl I know in Korea. Your hair has always been short, and so have you. And your gray eyes are unforgettable." He kisses my neck.

I moan accidentally. I feel his smirk against my skin. He sucks on the spot he kissed, trigger me to moan louder. He sits me on his lap. I can feel his growing member agains my crotch. I involuntarily grind against it. I hear his deep groan in my ear. He picks me up and slings me over his shoulder. He carries me to our bedroom. He lays me against the bed and goes back to attacking my neck.

"Baby, do you want this?" He asked cautiously.

"Yes." I answer.

He takes off my shirt and trows it across the room.

"The safe word is, daddy."