Wrong?

Hunji's POV

They had found us? Got7? But how?

"Hey, Namjoon? How did Got7 find us anyway?" I ask curiously.

He looks at me and then back at the steering wheel.

"Let's talk about it inside." He gets out of the car leaving me with no answer.

I get out also, walking to the front door. There is no way I'm helping his ass. When I get inside I see all the guys standing with a banner, and a cake.

"Welcome home, Hunji!" Hobi screams and hugs me tightly.

"Let me go." I say, my scar still hurting.

"Sorry, where's your scar?" He asks.

I lift up the left side of my shirt enough for them to have a view of the deep, long, cut on my side. Along with the bullet wound.

"Well, we heard about what happened. And we're sorry for your loss." Jin says.

"Thank you, eomma." I lightly hug him and kiss his cheek.

"We made cake and food, but first go shower, so you can rest with us." Jimin says riding on Yoongi's back.

I nod.

"Where?" I ask.

"The double doors at the end of the hallway upstairs." Tae tells me.

I walk all the way up the stairs, mostly out of breath.

'Why the fuck would he have so many stairs?!' I ask myself.

I keep walking down the hallway, passing all these doors, until I see a red double door, with a velvet covering.

"Fancy bitch." I say and enter the room.

My jaw drops as I enter.

I close my mouth trying to avoid catching flies

I close my mouth trying to avoid catching flies. I walk to the dressers and open them. My clothes are already here?! I shrug it off and grab some pajamas. I walk into the extra extra large bathroom, and turn on the shower head. I strip myself of my clothes and step in, letting the warm water hit my body. Only a couple of seconds later does a new being joins me.

"Hey baby, what are you thinking about?" Namjoon says, caressing his hand over my wet body.

I turn around facing him, the water now hitting my back.

"Who said you could join my shower?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Me." He lifts my chin so he could kiss my short stature.

The kiss deepening every second. We might as well be having sex at this point.

"I love you so much, more than words can explain my thick goddess." He kisses and sucks on my neck.

"I love you, too." I say, my thoughts capturing my emotions. I just cry there. In his arms, I cry.

"Hunji? Baby what wrong?" He asks calmly bending down to be face to face with me.

"I just miss her. I wanted that chance of having a family." I bury myself in his chest.

He caresses my hair.

"We are a family. Maybe the world wasn't ready for Kim Jiha." He says.

"Why did it have to be me? Why did I have to go through this?" I ask to no one.

"Do you regret marrying me?" He asks me.

"NO, baby. Of course not. I just wish things were safer." I admit.

"They will be. I'll protect you, and my family, for as long as we both shall live."