Forever?

Namjoon's POV

"Do you promise, forever?" 

"I do."

Here I am, standing at an actual alter. Re-marrying my wife. Hunji looks so beautiful, her long flowing hair, hazel grey eyes. Everything just perfect.

"And do you take, Kim Namjoon, to be your husband, forever. Even though he is a cold-blooded murderer who deserves to die and burn in hell." The priest yells.

"W-wha.." 

Before I have a chance to think, he shoots me. Once in the chest, and when I fall to the ground, twice in my spine. Screams are heard through the church. My eyes still faintly open, I see him get away. Then they close.

-A few weeks later-

"Mrs.Kim, visiting hours are over."

I nod and stand.

"Okay, make sure to let me know if their are any changes." I tell the nurse.

"There hasn't been any changes for two weeks, it may be time to pull the plug."

"You will never tell me to pull the plug on my husband, do you understand?" I grab her by her throat and pin her against the wall.

Every time one of these bullshit doctors told me to unplug him, I nearly killed them, one of them still hasn't been found.

"Let the poor girl go, Hunji, she's just doing her job." Jin says.

I throw her on the ground and walk over to my sleeping husband.

"Don't you wake up without me." I kill his lips and leave the room.

We left the hospital and finally got home.

"Hunji, we need to talk." Jin says.

"What?" I've been a little on edge lately since the shooting.

"You need to stop. You've been looking for who did this since the night of the wedding. You cut your hair, bought three guns, and you even lost another baby due to stress." 

"And we won't tell Namjoon about any of it, right?" I tell him and walk upstairs.

I walk in a room that's been closed off. The nursery for my last child. I wanted it to be a surprise for after the wedding, but he got shot. And now he's in a coma for I don't know how fucking long.

"I'm sorry about, Shijho. I knew you would've  been an amazing mom to both him and Jiha." I hear a voice behind me.

"I don't want to talk about them now, Yoongi. I have to get ready to meet, Youngbae." I close the door to the nursery.

I walk to my room to get ready for the mission.

"Namjoon would be disappointed in you if he knew you were running his mafia."

"Well, Yoongi, I don't give a fuck. He's not here, I'm his wife, so all this shit belongs to me for the time being. And I will find out who tried to kill him."

I walk in my closet and pull out a seductive dress.

"Are you really going to try to get, Youngbae, a married man, wearing that?" Hobi walks in.

"So?" I roll my eyes.

Yoongi walks to my closet and pulls out a different dress.

"Something that makes it look like you're not trying hard, sexy, and hides the fact you've been crying for days."