Meeting?

Once I was finished getting dressed, I walk back into the kitchen and kneel at the table with everyone else. Even my dog sits between Mr and Mrs.Sohn. Mrs.Sohn lays out the plates of food in front of us and we start to eat. I try to eat as slowly as possible and as little as possible to get full quicker.

"Hunji, eat like a person." Mr.Sohn blurts out.

I eat quicker and laugh a little. They really love me.
After dinner Shownu and I go back I to his room and get ready to sleep. I pick up my phone from the dresser and unlock it.

4 missed calls from Stephanie
3 unread text messages from Stephanie

Mom?

I open the messages.

Stephanie:
Where are you?!
Come home.
I need help moving into Conci's house.

Only her?

Me:
Just you?

Stephanie:
Yes, just me.
I'm sure he don't want to be bothered with a pest like you.
Come home tomorrow and help me pack, you'll get the house to yourself.

I turned my phone off and threw it somewhere. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. Tears of joy. I'll finally get to be away from that vile woman. While I'm in my crying laughing spell, Shownu comes into the room.

"Hunji, are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

I nod and keep laughing.

"Weirdo, come on let's go to sleep."

I lay down on the bed and he lays down beside me. We always sleep in the same bed, I guess we're that comfortable with each other.

"I want you to sleep well, okay?"

I nod. I couldn't go against anything Shownu said. His voice always sounds assertive.

Shownu wraps his arms around me and starts snoring softly.  No matter how many he is, he will always be adorable.

Next Day

I wake up and stretch a long stretch. I accidentally hit Shownu in the nose while doing so.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I quickly apologize.

"That's not very nice. I think you should kiss it to make it better. I roll my eyes and get out of the bed.

"Listen, I'll see you sometime soon, I have to get home to help my mom move."

He nods and lays back down. I put on my shoes, grab my bag and my dog, and leave the house quietly.

The moment when I get home, I see the movers. I walk inside the house and set Ki on the floor.

"Hey porky, get out of the way so the men can get through!" Stephanie yells at me.

I quickly move and watch as the movers move back and forth. Why did she need my help if she has movers?

"So, Hunji is it?" Conci asks me.

"Oh yeah." I answer.