Day?

Hunji's POV

The guys all decided to go to an amusement park. It's a good idea since it's so pretty outside. I pick out a simple outfit for summer.

I grab my bag and walk back out into the living room

"You guys ready to go?" I ask.

Everyone looks at me.

"What?" I ask.

Namjoon then walks up behind me.

"Enough staring, guys. Let's go." Namjoon says.

"We were just looking, that's our little sister." Jin says.

I laugh a little. I walk out and to the car.

"Who's driving with who?" I ask.

"Oooo, I wanna go with V, and Jimin, and Yoongi, and Hunji." Jungkook says.

"Fine, then me, Hobi, and Jin will ride together." Namjoon says with a smile.

We each get in our designated cars and start driving to the amusement park. I'm the one driving, because, no one really wants to drive.

"So Hunji, when did you meet Namjoon?" V asks.

I'm not sure what to say. Seventeen years ago? A month ago?

"Seventeen years ago." I say and keep driving.

"Wow, and you two just now go married?" Yoongi asks.

"Yup." I answer.

"How old are you?" Jungkook asks.

"Twenty-three." I answer.

I hear him sigh and lean back in his seat.

"Do you have any siblings?" Yoongi asks.

"What is this, twenty fucking questions? Yes, I have two brothers." I say.

"What are their names?" He asks a follow up.

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul, and Park Jaebeom." I say and turn into the amusement park.

"Bambam and Jay?" Jungkook asks.

I look back at him shocked. I see Yoongi hit his arm.

"You know my brothers?" I ask a little confused.

"U-uh, I mean I've met them a couple times." He stutters.

I just shrug it off and get out of the car. The sun is really beaming down today. I see Namjoon pull in right beside us.

"How did you beat me?" Namjoon asks when he gets out of the car.

"I'm an excellent driver."

Everyone gets out of the car and we go buy the tickets. We get inside and try to figure out what we want to go on first. I walk and go sit down on a bench because I'm already tired of standing.

Yoongi's POV

"Do you even know her background, Namjoon? Her family is a bunch of killers!" I tell everyone.

"Yes, I know, but she doesn't. She doesn't even know my job." He tells us.

Everyone's jaws drop.

"You're a fucking mafia lord, how the hell doesn't she know?" Jin asks.

"I don't want to tell her yet, seeing how her brothers are our main rivals." Namjoon continues.

"What if they want to come visit her or something? Namjoon, you have to fucking tell her. What if you end up getting badly injured, or even die?!" Hobi yells at me.

"Don't worry about it. I'll tell her soon." Namjoon walks over to Hunji.

We all follow him towards her.

"Let's go have fun!" V yells trying to lift everyone's mood.

Hunji's POV

We go on a couple of rides before everyone is tired. We all decide to say our goodbyes. Namjoon and I are dropped off at home. We both shower and go lay in our room.

"Hey baby?" Namjoon calls out to me.

"Yes, babe?" I ask.

"I think it's time to know what I work as." He tells me.

"Finally. What is it?" I ask in excitement.

"I'm a m-" He gets cut off by the ringing of my phone.

I pick it up and look at the caller id. It's my brother. I pick up happily.

"Oppa!" I scream out in excitement.

"Hey, noona. Me and Jay heard you got married. What the hell man?!" Bambam yells through the phone.

"I'm sorry, but yes." I say with a smile.

"I can't wait to meet him, because w-" He gets cut off by yelling in the background.

"We coming to visit bitch." Jay yells in the background.

I feel a bigger smile coming to my face.

"Oh that's great. When?" I ask.

"We're at the airport now, we'll be there in the afternoon tomorrow." Bambam says.

"I'll make sure to get the house clean for you guys. Bye oppas." I make a kiss through the phone.

"Bye noona!" They both yell.

I hang up the phone and put it down.

"Who was that?" Namjoon asks me.

"My brothers, they're coming to visit tomorrow." I say with excitement.

I watch as Namjoon's smile drops.

"So, where do you work?" I ask again.

"Just know, I'm the owner of something." He kisses my nose and leaves the room.

So weird. Why did he get upset?