Beaten?

Namjoon's POV

Fuck. Fuck! What am I going to do? Say I'm going on a business trip?! No! I pick up my phone and call Yoongi.

"Yoongi?" I ask.

"What's up, Joonie?" He asks.

"They're on their way to visit Hunji, they'll be here tomorrow." I tell him.

"Who, her parents?" He asks.

"No, her brothers." I say quietly.

"Holy shit!" He yells through the phone. "Just stay out of there way until you can talk to them with us." He says

"Okay." I hang up the phone and walk back upstairs.

Hunji is fast asleep. I get in bed and cuddle up beside her, nuzzling into her chest. She wraps her arms around my body and head bringing me closer.

-Next Morning-

10:34 am

"Who in the hell?!" I hear yelling.

I open my eyes and kiss Namjoon on the forehead. He slept on my chest last night.

"Hunji?!" I hear yelling, this time nearer to me.

I look at the foot of the bed and see my brothers. I scream loudly waking Namjoon up.

"Baby? Are you okay?!" He asks worriedly.

I jump up and hug both of my brothers.

"Bambam, Jaebeom!" I let go of them and look at them.

"Hey noona." Bambam kisses my cheek.

"Hey, baby sister." Jaebeom flicks my forehead.

"Aish, What was that for?!" I yell.

"For not telling me you got married." He said.

I roll my eyes before catching a glimpse of his arm and upper chest. I flick him back in the forehead.

"When did you get tattoos, Jay?!" I yell.

"None of your business child. Now where is this husband of yours?" He asks.

I point behind me.

"Namjoon, my brothers, brothers, my husband Namjoon." I introduce them both.

I see everyone's face turn dark

"Uh Hunji, we're kind of hungry, can you make us some food?" Bambam asks.

"I'll make your favorite." I leave the room.

-Jaebeom's POV-

Bambam shuts and locks the door.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yell at him.

"What do you mean?" He asks dumbly.

"Why did you marry our sister?" Bambam asks.

"Because I love her." He says.

"Are you sure?" Bambam asks calmly.

"I am 100% sure." He says with a bold face.

"Listen here, our sister is just as trained as we are, so if you hurt her, not only will we kill you, she'll kill you twice over." I tell him.

"I will never hurt her. And speaking of hurt, where's my money?" He asks me.

"You'll get it. Does Hunji even know what you do?" I ask.

"Does she know what you do?" He shoots my question back at me.

"I hate you, don't think just because you married our baby sister you'll get mercy from us." I tell him and leave the room.

Hunji's POV

I finished making chocolate chip pancakes. I hear all of them coming downstairs.

"Come eat you guys." I say and set all of the plates on the table.

We all sit down and eat. In silence.

"So, Jay, how's it going with Hyori?" I ask trying to break the awkward silence.

"Good, I'm planning on proposing soon." He tells me.

"That's good." I day bringing everyone back into an awkward silence.

"I can't do this anymore. Hunji, let's go!" Jay grabs my hand and starts pulling me towards the door.

"Jay stop, what are you talking about?!" I try to pull away.

"About Namjoon!" He keeps pulling me away.

I try to resist. Instead of fighting, I just sit on the ground so he can't pull me anymore.

"Hunji." Jay looks back at me.

"I'm not going anywhere until I'm told what the fuck is going on." I look at him.

"Baby, I'm a mafia lord." Namjoon says behind me.

"Wha-" I get cut off.

"And were his main rivals. I don't want my baby sister involved in this." Bambam says.

I look around at all their faces. I just start laughing. Laughing and crying.

"So you're telling me, I could've died, and I still can, because my husband, is the leader of a mafia, and so are you two?!" I laugh and cry a lot more.

I look Jay dead in his eyes.

"Jay left go of my fucking arm." He let's go with no battle.

I stand up and punch him in the face sending him to the ground bleeding.

"Why lie to me?! Why? You too." I point to Namjoon.

"Why couldn't you just tell me?" I roll my eyes. "Fuck you guys, and you're sleeping on the couch tonight." I run upstairs to our bedroom and shut the door.