Love?

Namjoon's POV

I look down at the sleeping beauty beside me.

'How did I fall for her?' I ask myself.

I turn off the tv and pick Hunji up. I carry her to my bedroom and lay her on the bed. I get in the bed and cover us both with the blanket. I wrap my arms around her and fall asleep too.

Hunji's POV

I wake up at What it seems to be early morning. I take a small stretch. I look beside me and find Namjoon mindlessly asleep. I look at him.

'He carried me here.'

I smile to myself. He opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Are you liking staring at me?" He asks in a husky morning voice.

I roll my eyes and get out of the bed.

"I'm about to go shower." I tell him while getting out some clothes for the day.

"Can I join you?" He asks with a sly smirk.

"I- no, just, there's nothing to see." I tell him.

"Come on, we're married now, and it will just be a shower, I promise."

I think about it for a second.

"Fine, but let me get in first." I tell him.

"Nope, I want to see you strip babygirl."

He gets out of the bed and pulls me towards the bathroom. Once we're both in, he shuts the door behind us. He pulls of his shirt.

"Abs..wanna...Huh?" I talk to myself.

He starts laughing.

"Are you going to undress or what?" He asks while turning on the shower.

I get back in my train of thought. My cheeks blush red as I take off my shirt and pants. I turn around and take off my bra. I cover myself with my arm and turn around. I see Namjoon already naked. My eyes travel down his body.

"Fuck!" I scream out of instinct.

He smirks at me.

"How come you get to hide yourself?" He asks me.

I get in the shower quickly with him getting in behind me. The shower is pretty big, so both of us fit in comfortably with room to spare. I turn around to face him. He's look down at me with a smile on his face. He grabs my arm that covering my chest and puts it above my head. I feel my face heat up to the limit. He pulls me into a rough kiss. He uses his other hand to caress my breast. I pull away and look at him.

"I thought you said just a shower." I says.

"Fine, just a shower." He gives me a quick kiss.

We wash each other just like lovey people I guess. We get out and get dressed. Well, put on more pajamas. It's a lazy Saturday. I laid in bed and decided to just fall asleep again. Until I heard my phone. I grab it and answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hunji?! Where are you? Your mom said she threw you out!"  Shownu yells.

"Shownu chill. I'm at Namjoon's house." I tell him.

"What? Why are you there?"

"Because he offered, and were married now." I admit.

I hear a loud bang.

"Shownu?"

The line cuts. I shrug it off and lay back down.

Namjoon's POV

I sit on the couch and start reading a book when my doorbell rings. I get up and go answer it.

"Hello, Shownu?"

"Where is she?!" He yells and grabs my collar.

"HUNJI! Help me!" I yell to get her attention.

I see her walking down the stairs rubbing her eyes.

"Shownu? Put him down!"

He drops me to the ground.

"Hunji, why are you here?" He pulls her into a hug.

"I'll tell you later. Can you let me go now?"

Hunji's POV

He smiled at me. That eye smile is so adorable.

"Just do me a favor, tell my mom I love her." I tell Shownu.

"Okay, i will. Want to go for coffee tomorrow?" He asks.

"Of course, just text me." I gave him another hug and led him out of the door.

We say our final goodbyes and he leaves.

"Thanks, babe."

I look back at him confused.

"When did this, babe, thing happen?" I asked him.

I never heard him ask me to be his girlfriend. I'm technically his wife, but I didn't agree for love.

"I thought our shower together established that." He said.

"No, I've showed with Shownu before. And me and him never dated." I tell him.

I see his face turn bright red.

"You mean he saw you naked?" He asked.

"Oh, chill out. We've known each other since we were toddlers, so yes." I admit and walk into the kitchen.

I hear him walk upstairs. I grab an apple and eat it while I'm watching tv. I start getting bored and decide to go upstairs with Namjoon. As I reach the door, I hear him speaking.

"I can't right now, baby. She's here. Yeah. I'll be ready to see you in that." I hear him say.

'Did we or did we just not shower together? And he's already talking with another girl?' I think to myself.

I storm down the stairs upset. I sit on the couch and watch tv angrily. I hear Namjoon walk down the stairs. He walk up to me and tries to kiss me. I take a light slap to his cheek.

"What's wrong, thick cheeks?" He asks.

I stay silent. I don't want anything to slip out. He takes a big sigh.

"You heard me on the phone didn't you?" He asked.

"Yes." I answer through my teeth.

"Oh, that was a girl I used the fuck with, and she's kind of stalking me. I tell her that to get her off my case." He says

'Lies. Lies slipping through his teeth."

"Why couldn't you have told me that to begin with? You are lying Namjoon." I tell him and run upstairs.

I run in the room and shut the door. I lock it and lean against it. I start quietly sobbing. I feel the warm tears gliding down my cheek.

"Baby?" I hear outside the door.

"Go away!" I yell.

"We're still married, and I didn't mean to hurt you. I should've told you." He admitted.

"Yeah, you should've. You're not sleeping with me tonight."

I hear him sigh outside of the door. I turn off the lights so I can lay in bed and cry.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I love you."