Ex?

Hunji's POV

I heard a loud crash coming from downstairs. I get out the bathtub and put on a robe. I run down stairs and see Namjoon face to face with him.

"Hunji?"

I stop and stare in awe.

"G-gi-un?" I stutter.

My whole body starts shaking.

"Wha-how did you find me?" I ask.

He looks at me and laughs.

"I work with Namjoon, Mrs.Kim." He smirks at me.

I left him after four years of abuse and torture. Name calling, beating, the worst. Faw Gi-un. My ex.

"Are you okay, baby?" Namjoon asked me.

"Y-yes. I'm going to be going out with Shownu today if you don't mind." I tell him.

"Of course I don't mind. You're an adult. Just don't come back to late, I'm making dinner."

I nod and run back up stairs. I grab my purse and put my phone, charger, and my wallet in it. I put on a quick and simple outfit. A hoodie and a pair of jeans. I put on a pair of sneakers and go back downstairs. I don't find them in the kitchen so I try to bolt out of the door. As soon as I'm almost there, I bump into him. Him.

"Are you trying to run from me again, babygirl?" He asks with a smirk.

"You stay the hell away from me. I have a husband." I tell him shaking with fear.

"Ha, Namjoon. Man, I never thought your fat ass could get married. I'm sure it's just for sex." He laughs.

I walk past him. He grabs my wrist stopping me from moving.

"Problem?" We hear from behind us.

We both turn around seeing Namjoon.

"Uh, no. I'm just off to see Shownu. Goodbye, Mr.Faw." I jerk my hand away.

Namjoon comes and gives me a kiss before I leave.

"Love you, baby." He says.

"I love you, too."

I grab my keys and leave. I run to the car and shut the door. I drive far enough from the house so no one can see me. I slam my head on the steering wheel and start crying.

"Not again, please not again." I cry to myself.

A/n: Sorry for the mega short chapter. But, my new fan fiction is released. A Jimin AMBW (Asian man black woman) I've read a couple and they've been interesting. So in releasing one of my own. Sooooo.... go read the prologue, add it to your library, and love it forever. Byeeee❤️