"Can't we watch normal telly?" I ask and everyone bursts out laughing. I just look at them with confusion. I roll my eyes and turn my vision toward the movie and I just rest my head on the arm of the couch, not really paying much attention.

~Andrew's P.O.V. (Siva's adoptive dad)~

The movie ends finally. I didn't complain and neither did any of the other guys because if we whine at all, we get yelled at, shushed, or a pillow to the face. I lean over and turn on the lamp since we turned the lights off when the movie started. I look over at the kids to find Siva sleeping with his head on the arm of the couch and Sasha fast asleep on his shoulder and Ginger sleeping with her head on Payge's shoulder. Payge looks over at me and mouths 'please help me'. I can't help the chuckle that escapes my lips.

"I'll take care of Ginger, you guys get Sasha and Siva," Deb says, getting up. She walks over to Ginger and wakes her up and helps the groggy girl up the stairs.

"You take Sasha, I take Siva?" I ask Payge. He nods. We get up and Payge picks up Sasha and I grab Siva. We easily carry them to their rooms.

I set Siva down in his bed and pull off his sweater so he's a little more comfortable, then I put the covers over him. A small smile forms on my face as I walk out. I go into my room and find Deb sitting with her back on the head board while she reads her book. Oh, her obsession with Twilight. I find it quite cute except when she forces me to watch the movies, she has all of the movies on DVD.

I change into some pajama pants and a white t-shirt then go in the en-suite bathroom and brush my teeth. When I'm done, I go in the room and lay down next to Deb.

"Good night, Hon," she says.

"Good night," I reply, giving her a peck on the lips. She turns off her lamp and lies down with her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her.

"So, what do you think of our new son?" Deb randomly asks.

"I think he's... a good boy and sweet," I say with a yawn.

"Today, at the airport, he said something to me," she says.

"What'd he say?" I ask.

"He said a guy bit him. Do you think it was a supernatural?"

"A guy bit him? Maybe it was a vampire getting a little fast food," I shrug.

"Or someone was trying to change him and it wasn't a vampire," she says with worry.

"I don't know, we can ask him about it, if you want," I suggest.

"Not tomorrow, soon though, before something happens," she says.

"Alright," I say. I kiss the top of her head, lie my head back, and fall asleep almost instantly.

~Siva's POV~

I wake up to something slimy and wet rubbing on my hand. My eyes slowly open from grogginess. I look over at my left hand and see Guess lying on the ground licking my hand that is hanging off the side of my bed.

"Guess," I whisper. He stops, mid-lick, and looks at me. "Please stop," I say. He looks at me like he understands me. He just lies his head down and closes his eyes. "Thanks," I say, patting his head. I turn over onto my stomach and close my eyes again.

Suddenly, Guess lets out a small whine. I turn my head and look at him. He has his head up and keeps looking back and forth between me and my bed. I sigh, scooting over and patting the bed. He quickly jumps up and lies next to me. I put my arm over him and close my eyes again, falling back asleep.