[ARC 1] ch.5 My Handsome and Hot Master

Start from the beginning

Instead of belittling me remarks for planning to learn swordsmanship because I am a girl, they didn't criticize me for that, instead they encourage me. And also they told me I can become a great swordsman. Even my faithful maid slash assassin, have high hopes for me that I can do it. She was confident in my strength, so they just boosted my moral.

I was in my room waiting to be called, because mother told me she will summon me once the sword instructor will arrives. I was excited and was preparing for this moment. Learning from a master was better than just reading from books. With the help of Claire, I managed to wear a fitted trouser that was comfortable for me to move, and a white long sleeve.

While I was busy chatting to Claire about how excited I am, our conversation was cut off when we heard that someone was knocking on the door of my room. So I instantly composed myself as a lady.

Whenever I am with my mother, Arwin and Claire, I can act freely as a reckless girl but upon facing the others, I instantly composed myself and act diligent, smart and prim and proper.

"Come in." I said in a fragile ladylike voice.

The door opened, and I saw Sarah, mother's personal maid. She made a curtsy before telling me the reason why she was here.

"Good morning, young mistress Zariyah. Lady Anastasia called for your presence in the living room, for your instructor has arrived, milady." She said respectfully.

I smiled at Sarah. "Thank you Sarah-san. Please inform mother that I will see to them after finalizing everything." I said and dismissed her.

Not long after, we descended to the first floor living room of the mansion. I walked with grace and elegance, chinned up and stomach in. every move I make was like a gentle wave of the ocean.

My heart was pounding twice its normal rate, and I have mix feeling of excitement and anxiousness. My eyes landed on an unfamiliar figure, my mind instantly told me that maybe he was my sword instructor mother hired for me. His blue hair was very beautiful. it's made me want to touch and ruffle his hair.

I saw the instructor for my swordsmanship looked at me with awe. I felt more nervous because around my instructor I can feel a very powerful presence. Even stronger than the over powering atmosphere I felt when I am around Arwin and even more colder than the presence I felt from the prince one year ago.

As I graced the stares, behind me was Claire carrying in her hands may customize wooden sword. While we were descending down the stair I continued to evaluate my instructor.

His stands held power, he was one head taller than mother and he has a strong build as well. Based on what I see, he was six footer.

Wow! He is a tall as my personal guard, Pierre.

If I'm in my previous world, this kind of person would definitely be scouted by talent scouts. He was good looking as well, strong and determined sky blue eyes that were perfectly defined by his thick eyebrows and complimented by his long wavy eye lashes, a perfectly sculptured nose, thin pink lips and a prominent power jaw. He also has a wonderful physique, brood shoulders and well chiseled hot chest! I can almost hear his muscles wanted to be freed, and it felt like his tight clothing would explode because of his nice build.

He was definitely hot! Tall, Tan and Handsome! I'm definitely drooling!

I am a seven years old high noble, but still my mental age now, is twenty two! And I found this master of mine so much attractive!

Gosh! It feels like any minute my undergarments going to lose its waistband and fall in the floor!

Not only that, he was a good friend of my mother. The way I see them, was like they were a couple. My instructor can make my mom laugh and smile. Oh geez! There goes my broken heart. I guess mother's going to be my love rival in this world! jooooke!