Widowmaker x reader

Hello guys, changing things up a bit. So as a girl in the Overwatch community, I write typically about the opposite sex. I.e guys. Though I’m slowly realizing that most of our community is composed of men, thus most of my readers I’m assuming, probably would like to read about female characters. While this is a tad out of my comfort zone, writing in the perspective of a guy that is, I’ll give it my all!

Also, how many of you also hate Brigitte? I mean I understand I’m a Genji main so I might be a little bias, but that girl needs a nerf. Now. Raising cool downs and nerfing her ulti isn’t enough blizzard! Just get rid of stun and rework her a little bit.

Anyways, to my discomfort, I bring you all a Widowmaker x reader.

This was requested by a reader from Fanfiction.. I’m about 2 years late in writing this, so if that isn’t procrastinating, I’m not sure what is. Lol. Requested by Kakarot9696 who probably doesn’t follow this fanfiction anymore, but for everyone else who also wanted a Widowmaker fanfiction, here it is lol.

*Disclaimer: I don’t own Overwatch or it’s characters.*

-----

“Hey, I’m the new trainee.” You said happily.

A young hispanic girl with strange purple hair and a somewhat maniacal look to her, peered up from her computer and waved at you.

You were quite.. Juvenile looking, rebellious, humorous, maybe even cute.

Her eyes lit up. “Finally some personality around here.” She said as she pointed you in the direction of.. A really nice ass.

‘Yes PLEASE.’

You lunged in her direction.

“Helloooooo there. My names (Y/N). I’m your new partner.”

She turned around and leered in your direction.

‘This ones giving me a big pedo vibe.’ She thought, taking a long sigh.

“Suit up, mission in 10.” As she walked away.

You just stared. Mouth half open as a long line of drool fell from your mouth to the floor. Those curves. That long and seductive hair that fell perfectly down her back. Even the murderous aura she emitted, it drove you wild. “I’m gonna love it here!”

-

You jumped off whatever ledge you had been standing on, into the midst of the battlefield. Whipping out your semi-automatic, you mowed down the charging officers heading your way. Your tongue slipped out of your mouth like a dog sticking his head out the window of a moving car, and you went crazy. A fire blazed within your (E/C) eyes and you took a step backwards, bracing yourself for the extreme and perpetual recoil.

The field was soon cleared, and you looked back, searching for those well deserved eyes of approvement.

To your dismay though, you were merely rewarded with a rifle between your brows.

“Get off my foot before I shoot your brains out.” Said a dangerously low voice.

You quickly glanced down realizing your mistake. Jumping up quickly, you dropped to your knees and bowed desperately.

She whipped around and headed back towards base. Though you remained unaware of the slight smile that graced her lips.

-

Weeks went by and Amelie grew quite fond of you. Your clownish humor and flirtatious tendencies brought a subtle grin to her typical stoic features. Her eyes had a gleam of interest to them everytime you would blabber on about yet another silly story that you blew way out of proportion. The heartless spider even found herself worrying about you when you headed off on missions alone.

Though while she was unaware of these feelings, anyone who dared to place a hand upon her heart would feel the faint fluttering of a pulse.

-

You two were infiltrating the Overwatch hall of records to get intel on a rumor about the possible recruiting of Briggitte. Concealing yourself in the natural shadows of the silent building, you crept, back to the wall, scouting out for any disturbances. You held your hand out after catching the slight glint of a gun far off in the distance. Strangely though, Amelie proceeded despite your warnings.

Doing your best effort to maintain cover, you reached out for her hand to pull her into the cover of darkness, but before you were able to take hold of her, the ring of a bullet chimed throughout the enclosed building.

-

“Gegard… this boy reminds me of him. Innocent, sweet, and unaware of the treacherous spider he pursues.”

“Why must I be overrun by such juvenile feelings, I-”

-

Crimson blood painted the face and body of your lover like the tribal marks of sacrifice. Your body went limp as you began to lose consciousness. A black silhouette approached you. A spider? Who knows, but pain of the bullet ripping through your chest and the pool of scarlet you rested in right now did nothing to weaken the smile you wore. Happy to take on death for your queen.

-

Widowmaker paced back and forth down the stark white halls of the Talon medical center. Her typical calm and cool composure had washed away as she stared at her bloody and unclean hands.

A young girl with strawberry blonde hair and large doey eyes peaked her head out of the surgeons office. “Miss Lacroix, he’s awake.” She said waving her in.

Widowmaker slowly walked into the surgeons office, trying to compose herself, but her hysteria was too much after she had laid eyes on your bandaged body. Running over to the side of the table she grasped your hand within her own and laid her head on your chest, being sure not to irritate your wound.

You ran your calloused fingers through her hair and comforted her as she sobbed on your chest.

How unlike her…

Lifting her head off of your body, you caressed her delicate face in your hands and said “For you Belle, I’d do it again.”

You smiled from ear to ear as you spoke these words, taking in every slight quiver of her mouth, glisten in her eyes, and the bright smile graced her features.

You made a weak attempt to sit up and take her into your embrace. Unfortunately, your arms gave out and you ended up pulling Amelie on top of you. Looking up at her, you were face to face with an emotion quite foreign to the both of you. Love.

Overan with passion and with so many feelings flowing through her cold heart and body, Widowmaker made the capricious decision to pull you into a deep and passionate kiss.

Wide eyed at first you were a little stunned on what to do, but rationale took over once more and you wrapped your arms around her, further intensifying the kiss. She ran her hands through your dirtied hair and moaned your name in between her ragged breaths.

One of your hands as expected, reached down quickly to squeeze her ass which you soon regretted as you felt a sharp pain of her roughly pressing her nails against your bullet wound all while maintaining the intense kiss between you two.

Okay… you got the point, putting your hands back to her sides, you decided you’d just enjoy the rare moment of affection Amelie offered you.

-----

The end, hope you all enjoyed! As always I appreciate all the support you give me, and you’ve actually made it possible for this fanfiction to get ranked amongst all the Overwatch stories. Thank you all! I look forward to writing more stories for you all.