Mccree x reader

Hey, next request. Thanks so much for requesting my work... its so flattering! I'm very aware that I haven't started any requests from "Fanfiction.net" and I'm sorry... I'm taking the requests one website at a time... I finally finished "MOST" of the requests on "Wattpad", now I have a few off of "Quotev" and I will be doing all the requests on "Fanfiction" soon. Thanks for being patient with me..

Anyways, this is injured reader x Mccree, which is all I have to say without giving spoilers. This was requests by... Iron mans daughter06. Thanks for the request!!! ^^

Lets get started!

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or its characters.*

-----

There you were, pushing the payload through Kings Row. You finally managed to capture the first point in Overtime by pulling off a few combination of ultimate's including Zarya's Graviton Surge, Genji's dragon blade and Mccree's high noon. All though if you were being honest, your recognized that Mccree had done most of the work, but decided to give the credit to your other teammates as some sort of motivation. 

For some reason, you always felt an attachment to the outlaw. You didn't know if it was his heavy southern drawl,  his handsome features, or just his overall outlook on the world. Someone whom focused on the present, and didn't really worry about the future, and tried to learn from his past. What ever it was, you felt drawn to him, and unfortunately this got you into certain situations that you would prefer you didn't get involved it. 

And you? Well... you were a healer of some sort. But less of a full on support and more of a hybrid... you weren't a sheep like Mercy, but you definitely were not a full on attacker like Solider: 76. You had an even mix between both... the best of two worlds. 

You were dressed in a pair of black leggings with a orange elastic stretching up and down the sides. A worn out pair of ebony combat boots covered your feet, and your torso was hidden by a simple orange tank top. You had a pair of two wooden fighting sticks held at your side by a jet colored belt. The sticks had a bamboo like texture to them, but were not naturally made of course. The stick on your left was almost like a healing wand and the stick to your right, excreted a type of stunning poison. 

Your hair was tied back in a slick ponytail with the front strands creating a line of (H/C) hair cutting through your features. You were very casual looking, which very well matched your personality. Layed back... cool... collected. That was until you came face to face with the cowboy himself. Something began to stir within you every time you crossed your gaze with his. A blush undoubtedly plastered on your smooth and creamy skin, disturbing your natural features with the contrasting pink. Your pulse increased, and sometimes you began to sweat. Why did he make you like this?

You stuck to the pay load, along with Reinhardt and Genji, Zarya was off with Hanzo providing him with a shield, and your beloved cowboy was no where to be seen.

You caught a quick glimpse of him out of the corner of your eye. He was extremely over extended, and was getting surround by the entire enemy team. While your team was still behind close to the original point, he was already towards the next check point. 

No hint of hesitation surfaced to your face as you instantly ran towards his side to help. You'd be damned if he got hurt. When you reached him, it was in quite an open area and the only people whom were focusing down Mccree at the moment was Dv.a and Solider: 76. Once Solider saw you, he left Dv.a to handle Mccree and focused all his attention towards you. You swiftly and instinctutionally moved your hand towards the stick to your right, and pulled it out preparing for the fight. Although, this only earned you a small chuckle from the commander...