Junkrat x reader

Alright guys, I'm honestly not sure if this was a request or one of you guys being weird, but I think a Junkrat x reader was requested. I've got a lot of time on my hands for the week so here it is.

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or it's characters.*

-----

"Oi Sheila, ya think ya can hand me that screw tightener thingy ova' there?" 

"Jamie, I told you my name ain't Sheila. It's (Y/N)! And it's called a rench!"

"Oi ye ye just hand me it please." He said staring at you with a huge grin plastered on his oil covered face.

You blushed and handed it to him.

"Thanks!"

"Ye, whatever..."

He got up off his knees and put his hand around your neck resting himself on you admiring his handy work.

"JAMIE! GET OFF, UR GETTING OIL ALL OVER ME!" You screamed. 

He looked at you with those crazy eyes trying to give you the "puppy face" but all it did was get him a slap across the face. It wasn't vicious, but it was definitely directed at him.

"Heh I got it, I got it." 

"You better." 

You looked pissed, but deep down him and you know both you two were just screwing around with each other and never meant any harm.

***

Later that day, you had been called into a mission, along with Jamie (Junkrat), Mako (Roadhog), Angela (Mercy), Lena (Tracer) and Hana (DV.a).  You were defending and your job was set in Hollywood.

Athena began to count down, you got your rifle at hand as you sat up upon a ledge of an old store. Your (H/C) hair tickled your face and blew in front of your eyes preventing you from seeing. Quickly tying it back in a slick ponytail, you honed in through your scope and prepared for the attackers to be released.

As Athena began to count down, you saw Jamie below you waving his hands throughout the air calling you.

"Heyyyyyyy! Heyyyyy! Hey!!! You readyyyyy!?????"

You tried to just ignore the screaming figure below you and refocused on the doorway opening up for the attackers. As soon as the doors opened you heard the words - "Death walks among you."

'Great just great!'

In a quick jolt, you saw reaper teleport in front of you. Being a half decent sniper, you aimed at his head as soon as he appeared in front of you fully and quickly took him out causing him to go back to respawn.

A smirk appeared on your face. He'd never forgive you for that.

'Seriously, what moron teleport's in front of a sniper. News flash, 'ur gonna get sniped!' You thought to yourself as you went back to sniping. 

You heard some of Jamie's bombs exploding followed up by shrieks, and a high pitched and giddy laugh.

"Mmm, the hunter sets a trap for his prey." You heard him say from below. 

"Jamie, what're you doing down there!?"

"Nothing much Sheila, just sit back and relax."

"Can't do that right now! And it's (Y/N)!!"

 "Ye ye Sheila."

Solider ran up the stairs behind you by his spawn. You had set up a small trap around the corner so if anyone were to sneak up on you, you'd be alerted. You heard footprints come up the stairs, you didn't want to move from your sniping spot yet cause it was a perfect place. You were planning on waiting him out so you could get those few extra kills. He approached you, you sprinted and made a huge leap to the building across from where you were originally, and camped him until he sprung the trap and you could snipe him. As predicted, the trap went off and you had been ready to get another kill. 

After you had finished off solider, you went to continue on from where you were currently. As soon as you refocused you heard someone behind you say the words. "Wo there." And with that you were frozen still. You couldn't move, for you were completely stunned. Before he could finish you off you heard the words, "fire in the hole." A huge wheel climbed the open wall and exploded behind you.

Turning around quickly, you were gifted with the sight of a beaten Mccree laying on his side with his arms spread out wide. You stood there wide eyed.

"Jamie...?"

"Aight Sheila, good killin' em cowboy's ar'. Very good."

"Ye..." You said, hesitant and still in shock of what had just occurred. 

He returned to setting traps as so did you to finding a new sniping spot. You leaped from roof top to roof top, until you found a great place on top the entrance to the objective.  You could see the attackers spawn and all of your teammates as well.

The round ended, everyone shook hands, some glares were exchanged. Mostly between you, Solider: 76  and Reyes; as well as Mccree and Jamie.

After everyone began to leave, you silently approached Jamie.

"Umm... Jamie... th.. thank you!"

"No problem Sheila!"

"Yes problem, I... I'm sorry for yelling at you all those times, and slapping you before. I didn't mean it to be hostile. I just... didn't know how to react..."

"It's fine Sheila, I like getting you riled up, because I love when you smile after it."

"Uhh... Jamie...?"

He grabbed your cheek and quickly pecked it, leaving a black mark where his lips were. Soon after he shoved you forward to guide you back to the group that was already ahead of you.

Normally, you would've pushed him back, but you were to in shock about what just happened. A blush quickly spread across your face as you held your cheek. You slowly caught up to your team, tripping over your own feet most of the way. But you made it there, mostly unscathed.

Jamie walked a bit behind the group. He didn't really care about catching up.

"I'll always be there to protect you (Y/N)." He said smiling warmly.

-----

Well guys, I personally liked how that turned out. The fact that even though she wasn't there, he took the time to say her.. well uh, your* name.

Very moving. Well that's another request done. I actually did that without knowing any of his lore, so I'm sorry if it's a little off. But I do know a bit about him; not much though.

Please give me anymore requests you guys have. 'N have a good day!