Reinhardt x reader

Sorry for any typos... I'm typing this off my phone at 12:40 Am lmao. This was requested by V-Chi! They're an amazing writer by the way. I suggest you check out their overwatch story. :)
Hope ya like it!

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or its characters.*

So there you were, you were out attacking the map Hollywood, and we're having quite a hard time pushing. You had been up against DV.a, Genji, Hanzo, Reaper, Lucio, and Symmetra... with your team consisting of Junkrat, Mercy, Solider: 76, Mccree, you and Reinhardt.

You were considered a support role, basically you controlled lightning. You were able to do heavy damage by sucking the health out of your enemies and transferring it to near by teamates. (Inspired by my friend Cal who mains Volt in Warframe... aswell as Trinity :D).

You leaped from roof top to roof top, the wind swiftly weaving it's way through your hair. Your (E/C) eyes twinkling in the suns reflection, letting out an aura of power and enthusiasm. A final leap from a close up building to the left of the first point, allowed you to be able to just barely see it. All of the teams defenses were underneath you.

As swift as the thunder that gracefully accompanies lightning, you jumped up into the air, swirling in a 360 like spiraling tornado, preparing to reek it's devastating havoc upon all opposing it's path. Raising your staff in the sky, which was now clouded by whirling winds, you fell back down to earth.

The impact sending a Shockwave spreading from your being outwards, electrifying all opponents, causing them to fall down to ash. A dent in the earth still left from the crash that had just occured. Standing up, you innocently brought your finger to your cheek and stuck out your little pink tounge. (When someone gets a team kill, and knows so badly they're gonna get potg, they emote.)

"Hey Wilhem! Ya see tha-" You started teasingly, only to be greeted by Reinhardt charging head first at you. You managed to roll to the side just before he had the chance to hurt you at all.

Suprise and a bit of terror still plastered on your face, as you turned to look at the tank whom had just tried to pin you. Before you got the chance to scold him, you just got a glimpse of a Reapers body, quickly disappearing back to what you could only assume was respawn.

The look of fear you had earlier, swiftly melted away as you stared in awe at the man whom had just saved your life.

Before he managed to turn around, he had began to walk up to him, and gently wrap your puny arms around his big frame. You couldn't touch your fingers together, but that was fine... you were just enjoying the way his cool armor, seemed to refresh your sweat drenched skin. The moment lasted for a while, until he managed to pry you off, and begrudgingly reject your affections at the moment, in order for them to push the payload before the other team respawned.

Now, if you were smart you would've just stayed behind the massive blue and florescent shield, blocking any incoming damage... but alas you aren't. A gust of wind, gently blew past you, as you moved your hands in a graceful pattern, manipulated the wind that covered most of the map. A huge swirl of it, came downward and gently picked you off the ground carrying you to wherever you next location was going to be. You managed to spot a Hanzo up top on a bridge standing over the group. The long metal bridge connected to huge buildings, both parallel to one another. A heavy breeze that had been encasing you, gently places you upon the middle of the connector, allowing you a huge view of the map and your teamates.

You silently walked up to Hanzo, whom considered the only presence up hear with him was to be the gust of wind that was passing him by. But little did he know, that it didn't completely pass. You silently walked up behind him, and blew a sudden breath at the back of his neck, causing breath taking shivers to run up and down his spine. Bringing your hand up to his back, you wiggled your fingers in a flowing motion, causing a bright violet flash to appear on the tips of every didget of yours. The light began to grow bigger and bigger, as a stream of purple connected your hand to his body, sucking the life out of him. His body fell over the edge in which he was shooting at, lifeless and completely pale... drained of its life energy, as it disintegrated into the air, causing him to respawn elsewhere.

Your team had managed to push the point, but not without some major injuries. Reinhardt was the only one who was at critical health. You jumped off your edge, allowing another gust of wind to pick you up and gently guide you back down to the floor where Reinhardt was pushing the payload. You crept up behind Reinhardt, and poked the back plate of his armor causing him to jump a bit in suprise. He looked back at you, only to see a baby blue light this time, seep from your hands and make contact with himself. He began to let out a huge breath of relief as he felt himself regain the energy he had just lost.

"Thanks!" He said loudly, giving you a strong pat on the back, which only caused you to jolt forward. He laughed guiltily, which only earned him am icy glare from you for the rest of the game.

Thankfully, your team had managed to win the game, and everyone looked at the board waiting in anticipation for the play of the game to be announced.

"Play of the game: (Y/N)."
You jumped up in excitement, and tightly hugged Reinhardt as everyone watched the initial lighting attack from the beginning of the game. Many - a - people complimented you, and you courteously thanked them, but in the end walked up to your Reinhardt and gave him a huge hug.

"Thanks Wilhem... about that reaper and all." You said blushing, and sincerely.

He hugged you back, but pulled away as he gently grabbed your hand within his own.

"My pleasure Princess." He said before he removed his helmet and knightly kissed your hand, as if you were a real princess. But to him as of when he first met you, to forever on... you would be his own princess.

-----

Well, it was a bit fluffy. I hope ya liked it! Took about an hour to write lmao. Well, thanks for the request! I'll try to get the next one done soon... as in tomorrow! :3

-Nef chan