Tracer x female reader

Hey guys, this was another request. Damn, this fanfic has blown up. Thanks so much. Also, I mentioned it in my Genji x reader, and I meant it for the whole story... I won't be doing any smut, or I guess most of you know smut as lemons. Sorry! And so many new requests... xD
Right now I'm working on:
Mercy x reader
Widowmaker x reader
Reaper x reader
Pharah x reader
Those are all requests from you guys. Well, I'm not the best at girl x girl, but I'll try loves! ;3

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or its characters.*

-----

There you were, having your favorite dream. You were out by the beach, Tracer had came with you, and you to were planning on hanging out the whole day. But that dream was swiftly interrupted by a - "Good morning love!"

You shot out of bed, your hair flew straight in front of your face, and your immediate jolt had caused any drool you had on your face to fingers forward.

Your face was painted bright red as you realized what had woken you up.

"Cmon sleepy head. Let's go! We've got a morning full of fun today!"

Mmm it's to early Tracer. You said, slowly lying back down and attempting to fall back to sleep.
All this got you was a pout from Tracer.

You heard the the table next to you shift, but you hadn't bothered to open your eyes.

"3... 2... 1... SORRY LOVE!"
And with that you, you had a sprawled out Tracer, laying on your chest with her goofy smile still plastered on her face. You were a little dizzy from the sudden movement.

"What just happened..."

"Ai love, I woke you up."

You sat up with Tracer still sitting on you and realized she had stood on your nightstand and... jumped on you? That means...

You opened your eyes completely, a blush starting to form consuming your entire face.

"Tracer...?"

"Ai love, what is it?"

"Your sitting on me..."

She quickly got off, and sat next to you on your bed, snuggling into your shoulder.

"Tracerrrr! Get off!" You whined, a huge blush consuming your features.

"Fine! But cmon love, we're waiting for you at breakfast."

She got up slowly, and blinked right out of the room, leaving a florescent blue light behind her.

You sat up and walked into the shower sluggishly. Almost tripping as you walked out of the bathroom, you managed to comb your hair through and walk over to the closet without further injuring yourself.

You just took out a pair of grey leggings and a black hoodie. You left your (H/L) (H/C) hair down, in hopes of it drying. And you proceeded to the the kitchen.

Once you arrived, you were greeted by happy faces, and scrumptious spelling morsels.

Your first step in was followed up by a tackle from Tracer.

"'Ello love!" She yelled.

"Good morning Tracer." You got your plate and went to go sit down. Tracer was waving her hands wildly, motioning for you to sit next to her. Although to be fair, when have you not sat next to her.

Breakfast came and went.

You went to get up and go do some training.

"Where ya going love?"

"Oh, just going to train a bit you said."

"Oi love, I'll help ya."

You blushed and accepted graciously.

Once there, Tracer began to take out some of the training dummies. You clapped your hands together and as you began to separate then, a long ebony staff emerged from your hands.

Jumping side to side you charged the dummy, wind whipping across your face as you approached it. A quick and graceful movement of the hand, and the dummy split in to.

Tracer turned around clapping wildly at the kill.

"Woohoo!! Good job love!!! Watcha say about a I'll 1v1 ehh?" She said looking up at you giddy and smiling.

You were hesitant at first, but soon gave in.

It was a competition of speed. You both relied on the opponent losing track of your moments. As you prepared to run, you saw a blue flash of light pass you by.

Attempting to follow the light you whipped your head around causing your neck to hurt. 

"Hehehe" 

You spun around, following the entrancing blue light. 

"Tracer! Stop taunting me!"

You stopping chasing her after a point and just waited for her to come at you again. You caught the lights pattern and quickly analyzed it, waiting for her next past. Like predicted, the light once again passed by you, but this time you reached your hand and and grabbed her arm. You pulled her towards you as you said "Gotcha!"

She pouted, but that was soon replaced by a smirk. 

"No I've got you." She said as she grabbed you face and pecked your cheek and quickly blinked away.

You stood there, stunned by the events that just occurred. If she was trying to distract you so she could escape, she did a great job.

Quickly snapping out of it you began to chase her again. 

"I owe you one now." You said with a devious smile.

-----

Ok, that was a little shorter then normal, but I wasn't sure how to continue it, and I thought that'd be a great place to leave off. Thanks for the request. I'm thinking Mercy x reader is next.

And thanks so much for the popularity. This is posted on like 3 sites, so I know the popularity on each is different. I believe, 1.6 K on Fanfiction. 300 or so on Wattpad and about 300 on Quotev as well. 

Thanks :D

- Nef chan