Mercy x reader

Hey guys, this is another request that I had gotten. Shout out to Crazystonerstories I think it was; the male reader is going to be based off of his oc.

Anyway, Mercy x reader, coming up.

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or its characters.

"Who are you... where am I!?" You screamed as you looked around at all the unfamiliar faces crowding around your person. The last thing you had remembered was agreeing to do some tests on time machines in order to help win World War II.

"No get away from me!"

You got up; a wave of distress struck you. It shot up your spine all the way to your skull. Your vision began to dim as you felt the blood rush to your brain, but you continued to charge forward.

'Why am I running? Those people can help me...' You asked yourself this, confused by your own actions. But truthfully it was human instinct. All that you knew had passed before you in a small time frame, and now you exist in a world that you know nothing about. Humans fear the new, the lack of familiarity, change most of all. \

You frantically looked around, running, running as if your life depended on it. You approached a small and enclosed alley way. Darting straight for it, you knocked over a few garbage cans.

Sitting there, shivering from a gust of wind that had just made contact with your bare skin. You sat there, enshrouded within the shadows; you were cold and trembling with fear as you waited for the day to end. Once morning hit you would continue your search for something you recognized.

***

Morning finally came; you sat up from your slouched position, the sun beamed through the tarps above you, blinding you. Your neck was sore, your legs aching, your back was stiff, and you had trouble getting up. None the less, you forced your body upwards and made your eyes focus on what was in front of you. Salty water dripped down your face as you realized the situation you were in to its full extent.

'Now's no time to cry... I've got to find out where I am, when I am, and who exactly can help me."

You looked down at your arm that had some scrapes on it from when you were sleeping against the concrete. No soon after you emerged out of the alley way, you collided with another person.

Jumping back skittishly, you refocused and saw whom you had bumped. She had pure blonde hair, with what looked like a halo going from her ears, around her ponytail, meeting back around the other side of her head. She was dressed in an angelic looking suit. A golden material stretched from her waist, cut around her legs extending downwards to her feet. She had two huge mechanical angel wings plastered on her back, accompanied by a three pronged staff.

"Oh excuse me." She yelped concerned. She walked over to you, helping you stand straight up again before she fully examined your figure.

"Alright! Nothing more than a few scrapes I see."

She began to guide you out into the open.

"My name is Mercy. I'm a medic." She said, a sweet and sincere smile was plastered to her face as she pulled you out of your hiding place more.

"My names (Y/N)..."

"Ah, hello (Y/N). Let me bring you down to my office for now, get your cuts all bandaged up."

You hesitated at first, but then proceeded to follow her.

Once in her office, she sat you down upon a white examination table, and told you to wait for a few minutes while she tended to one other patient, then she'd be right with you.