How he kisses you *part 2*

Hey guys, here's part 2.

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or its characters.*

-----

Zenyatta: Zenyatta really doesn't kiss you at all. But there are those few occasions where he's just to overwhelmed to hold back.

There you were, lying down on the moist grass, littered with the morning dew. Sunlight gently kissed your face as you sat against and old oak tree, taking in the warm breath of summer. Closing your eyes, you brought your legs straight in front of you, and became one with the nature surrounding you. Listening... listening to the rustles of the leaves, slowly falling to the earth below. The birds singing their little song way up in the trees. The wuush of the wind caressing your delicate porcelain cheeks, blowing the branches above you, creating a whistle in the heavens.

There was a disturbance in the bushes around you. Slowly opening your eyes, you were greeted with the site of your teacher, perching himself beside you.

You got up from your position and sat in front of him joyously.

"Thank you master... for opening my eyes to the world around me. It is truly a wonderful site."

He looked at you, before he relaxed his position leaning forward, placing a small kiss upon your forehead.

"What is a teacher without a great student." He said quietly and monotone, looking into your deep (E/C) eyes he refocused on meditation... leaving you with a small but sincere blush painted on your face.

Torbjorn: Torbjorn was quite old, but he had always been a bit attracted to your cute and beautiful frame.

There he was, casually walking down the stairs from his room, planning to take a quick trip to the bathroom. But before he made it there, he was greeted with the site of you slowly exiting your room, you were still in your pajama's. You were busy rubbing your eyes still trying to get the sleep to seep out of them. Glancing up, you saw the teams grandpa, rocking a white tanktop and bright red boxers.

"Umm gramps?" You said, taken aback by his attire. But oh, he was just to overwhelmed by your cute and small person that not until you had spoken that he noticed his own attire.

He peered down with a big goofy grin on his face, only to be followed up by a drunken grin and a read blushing face.

"S..sorry pumpkin! Didn't realize!" He started, quite a bit taken aback by his mistake. You only laughed it off and smiled goofily in return. That had did it for him; he walked up to you and had to stand on his tippy toes to reach, but he managed to place a small kiss on your cheek.

"Go back to bed ya l'il rascal." He said before walking around you, leaving you dumbfounded that gramps had just kissed your cheek. Whether he was old or not, there was just something funny about him in your eyes.

Hanzo: Hanzo was quite shy, and focused on his training; but lately he's been getting side tracked by a certain little girl that he found absolutely adorable.

So there you were, trying to balance 10 dumplings on your head, just barely not exploding from giggles. DV.a, Lucio, and Tracer were all cheering your name loudly. As you placed the final dumpling on your crown, you accidently bounced up in excitement of the accomplishment, causing all of them to fall in front of your face. You leaned back, taken away by uncontrollable laughter, followed up by your friends. Oblivious to the archer, staring your way with a small smile plastered on his stern face.

About 4 hours had passed since you had seen your Hanzo, whom you would never let your friends in on the fact that you totally were crushing on him. A devious smile played its way onto your face as you made your to the training area where he undoubtedly was.