Solider: 76 X reader

*Bows head... I know I have to finish the scenario one lmao... I'll get to it :D ... But for now, I'm just gonna write the next request. The difference between the scenario ones and normal requests are the scenario ones are 6000 words, and the normal ones are 1000 lmao. Sorry! I think I'm just gonna do 3 scenarios a day to make it even and easier. ;3 But for now, enjoy this next request by... umm..... << Is trying to remember the name... UGH ONE SECOND LET ME CHECK!

Ar_Ackerman. Thanks for the request! N go check out their story, it's great!

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or its characters.*

-----

So there you were sitting in your bedroom enjoying the nice Summer Breeze weaving its way through your bed head. You slowly made your way out of bed... rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. Sitting up completely you made your way over to the shower slowly, trying not to trip over anything in front of you. Upon entering the shower the water made its way down your odorous flesh, washing out any dirt that was left over from your previous days on the battlefield. Once you stepped out, the cold breeze sent Shivers up your spine. Quickly brushing through your newly wet hair, you grabbed a towel wrapping it around your figure. Running over to the closet you simply grabbed the essentials to make yourself half-decent. Throwing on a black tank top, and some workout pants followed up by sneakers that you usually, you made your way out to breakfast. Once you arrived you were greeted by happy faces such as your friends Tracer, and Hana as well as Mei. You Simply Smile about them and waved hello as you sat down to get your plate prepared. Unaware of a certain Soldier staring at you from the corner of his eye... Only until he walked up behind you and tap your shoulder were you aware of his presence in the room.

"(Y/N)... I need to talk to you after lunch."

Simply nodded and continued to eat your delicious breakfast. Once you had finished you be grudgingly said goodbye to your friends, and went in search of soldiers room. After a long and cautious walk down the empty Halls of the OverWatch base, you finally came across the room you were searching for. You knocked on the door slowly and with the few seconds until it revealed Soldier 76 in all his glory. He wore his simple red white and blue jacket and his signature mask. He motioned you into his room... Of course this wasn't the first time that you've been in a guy's room, but it was still a little nerve-wracking considering who it was.. The notorious Commander's room.

A small smirk played its way onto his face as he saw all your nervousness. You on the other hand didn't find it all that funny you just shot him a cold glare.

"This isn't the first time you've been on a guy's room?" He said disbelievingly

You gave a slight shake of your head as you asked him what he wanted you for.

Keeping his posture the same, he quickly and confidently told you about his feelings for you.

"I understand our age difference, but I cannot help loving you (Y/N)." He said with such amazing composure.

"Would you like to go out on a date with me?" He asked, the nervousness finally peaking it's way through.

All you could do was smile at the sudden confession, but that smile was swiftly replaced by a sadistic grin.

"Only if you let me look at your face."
You said, daringly testing out your boundaries.

He sighed lightly, and took it off for you to reveal the face that no one on Overwatch had seen before.

Once he did that it allowed you a good look at his features which you have never seen before. He swiftly scanned his battle-worn face, taking in every little detail... Every Little scar, and every strand of white hair that caressed his Temple. This allowed you the opportunity to get a good look at his torso. Until now, you hadn't noticed how built he actually was, and in your mind, you traced his muscle lines all the way up his body... it was so entrancing, you were sure you could do that all day.

He managed to bring your attention back to him, as you smiled coyly. Wrapping your hands around his waist, as a grin made its way onto your face, you leaned forward so your lips were almost touching.

Oh how you enjoyed teasing him so, and as a final touch, you managed a small and flirtatious wink at him. And that was it for him, losing all self control, he broke the barrier between you two and pulled you into a rough kiss. Although you had no complaints, it surely wasn't unpleasant. A small moan escaped you mouth as he trailed small little pecks and love bites up and down your neck and jawline. Unfortunately, before he could continue... you both caught sight of Lucio holding his phone out, practically dying of laughter.

"I didn't take any pictures, don't worry..."

You both exhaled, a breath of relief and went to go shew him away so you could continue, but before you had the chance... he muttered out a few unmistakable words.

"It was a video." He said as he winked, and booked out through door. He did so right, because right after that... 76 put his mask back on and ran after him ready to kick the crap out of him... leaving you sitting alone on his bed, just smirking at the whole scene.

And sure enough, later that day... when 76 walked out for dinner, everyone laughed at him uncontrollably and patted him on the back as encouragement... yep that's right... he didn't get the phone away from him quick enough.

Lucio then walked in with a frown on his face, and yelled out at Solider... "Ya realize you owe me a new phone!" He yelled, holding out the one 76 smashed in an effort to prevent the video from uploading.

-----

Well that's it :D
Hope you enjoyed and the next chapter will be up tomorrow. :) Thanks for all the reads btw... already 7K, and I think it's a bit more by now. :D Love you guys! Bye bye.

-Nef chan