Reaper x Reader

Hiya, just going in order according to the request chappie I posted! Next is Roadhog x reader x.x

Anyways, this was requested by ZoeyHartzfeild
Thank you for the request and this is Reaper x Reader c:

-----

Your vision was spotted and your head throbbed with pain. There was a lack of sensation is your lower half as you twisted and turned in your bindings.

'The circulation must've been cut off from being constrained for so long"
You whispered to yourself.

Gasping for air, you called out to the darkness for help. For anyone.

An eerie silence consumed your chamber as you fought to free your limbs from the roughly wrapped rope that confined you to what you assumed to be a seat.

Your vision was that of darkness. A sensory deprivation that led you to ponder whether your eyes were actually open. Your body was numbed by the hours of that oh so tight rope binding you.. forcing you to a position of vulnerability.

But like a knife might pierce ones skin, a deep and reverberating voice cut through the stale, void atmosphere.

Your breath was steady and rhythmic, and your eyes faced downwards, but leered left and right. Your shoulder relaxed quite a bit, understanding there was little you could do against an attacker, none the less, you stayed vigilant.

A spiked hand wrapped itself about your exposed neck, as a white bone colored mask peered to your right from behind you.
This strange figure let out a maniacal and sadistic laugh and his hand tightened.

You kept your muscles loose, and focused on steadying your breaths. For you could do nothing but maintain your air supply.

Reaper let out a curious hm, and unclenched hid fingers.

"Do you know who I am?"

You took a deep inhale of breath, and ignored his words.

"I know who you are." He said.

"(Y/N) Renown swordsmen, or women I suppose."

Your eyes perked up at the mention of your name, but you still remained silent.

Reaper caressed your neck and chin with his claw like hands, leaned over your shoulders and somewhat seductively spoke the words "You're here for no other reason than my pleasure."

With that, he slashed his hands downwards, and freed your bindings.

You kept still after being released, and began formulating a plan to escape.

Without warning though, reaper forced your to your knees and took a handful of hair within his grasp.

Crouching down to your eye level, he found your ass with his free hand, and gave it a quick and rough squeeze.

A cruel laugh passed his lips as your cool and calm facade melted away. Your breath was laced with worry and your eyes read caution.

Reaper had paralyzed you.. your limbs refused to move, your body betrayed your will.

He slowly moved his hands up your waist and torso, and leaned in as to force himself on top of you.

You submitted to him.

You.. a strong women, would conform to this strange figure? His dominant stature and cruel ideologies was attractive to you. You felt wonderful sensations as he felt up your body and gave an ever so often slap on your ass, as he grinded against your thighs and midsection.

It was sensual.. cruel, sadistic, and pleasurable. So so very pleasurable.

Reaper saw your change in body language and took complete advantage of it. He slowly moved his hands to your toned stomach, and uplifted your shirt slightly to reveal your creamy smooth skin.

Your eyes shot open, as you fought against his grasp. You pushed your hands up against his neck area, and attempted to choke him. He pulled away by instinct which gave you enough of an opening to pull your legs out from under him, and push up against his chest to create a distance between you two.

Reaper took out his dual ebony shotguns and pointer them your way.

You leaped towards his feet, wrapped your arms around his legs and kicked upwards at his face.

He staggered backwards and brought his hands up.

You dove in between his legs and kicked out the back of his knee, forcing him face forward onto the cool unforgiving ground.

Hopping on his back, you pulled his head up and forced your arms around his neck into a submissive position, slowly dwindling down his air supply.

Still somewhat distracted, your heart pounded... thinking still of reaper on top of you.. forcing your hands above and behind your head, and grinding against you.

He interrupted you mid recollection, and laughed once more through ragged breaths. His body began to fade, as he slowly ascended into wraith form.

He left you with the parting words "I'll have to punish you more next time."

And with that.. you were left sprawled out alone in the darkness; ashamed of the longing feeling he left with you, for his forbidden touch.

-----

And that is that! (Sorry for any children I corrupted..)

-Nef