Your first date

Hey! This is a scenario chapter on how and where your first date is. This was requested by Readergirl690. Hope you enjoy! :)

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or Its characters.*

-----

Genji: Your first date with Genji took place in an arcade on his birthday. You wanted to do something to remind the cyborg of his best attributes... and by that you mean what hes best at. Besides assassinating people on the battle field, he's a killer gamer. The arcade was like home to his past self. It's where he spent all his time, its where he went to alleviate the pain and stress that comes with being a rebellious son of the most powerful clan in Japan at the time.

As soon as you to had entered the old and nostalgic building, Genji lost all his self restraint and swiftly ran to one of the shooter games straight through all the children. Getting to work on beating the newly standing score, you stood back and watched on, smiling that Genji was finally having fun again.

You began to notice people from the crowd, staring at him... but they weren't staring at his armor, more his score. 100-300-1,000----500,000. He had managed to beat the other high score in a matter of seconds. Despite what he looked like, the dozens of people surrounding him, swarmed and cheered as he walked away shyly. A few hours past, and the crowd had ceased to dissipate; It only continued it's growth. As more people joined, they took a glance at Genji and began to whisper. Of course Genji had noticed this, and before you could reassure Genji that they were just arrogant kids, scared of the new... he managed to over hear a few of their words. But to your surprise they weren't negative... but more passive.

"He reminds me of that kid with the green hair a while ago."

"Oh ya... Genji I think his name was. He was an amazing gamer, I haven't seen him for years though, to bad."

You turned to Genji, whom had already gotten up and began to exit the arcade. Running to his side, you grabbed his arm and looked deep into his eyes, despite not being able to see them, you knew Genji was reciprocating the deep stare.

A gentle smile formed on your face as you caressed the side of his helmet and expressed to him- "I believe that you've only improved." You said with a huge grin plastered to your face.

And with that, you were beginning to become suffocated by his figure pulling you into a deep deep hug. From then on, you and Genji became an item, for he finally found someone whom loved him for who he was... inside and out.

Junkrat: Junkrat and yours first date was in his garage.

You had entered the garage cautiously, keeping in mind all the dirt and oil coating the floor.

You called out for him, and before you knew what was happening, you jumped from the sudden boo that came from behind you. Slipping on some of the oil coating the floor, you grabbed the thing nearest to you and tried to prevent yourself from falling... unfortunately that thing happened to be Jamie.

You two both went stumbling down to the floor, Jamie had landed on top of you, and you just sat there rubbing your temple, that had just taken a fatal blow to the ground underneath you.

Looking up, you glared at the Aussie whom brought his hand behind his neck and scratched it awkwardly laughing.

"JAMIE!" You yelled, very distraught that the new dress you had just bought for this occasion was now drenched in oil and grease stains.

He was in for it, or else he'd pay the 80 dollars to buy you an new dress....

Roadhog: *Scared to think on how I'm gonna write this lmao.*

So there you were, in your room getting ready for your date with your slightly over sized crush. He was gonna take you out to a romantic dinner, which you couldn't have been more excited about.

You picked out this super cute outfit, it was a white dress that tightly hugged your cute frame, and frayed out into a lacing towards the bottom of it. You tied your gorgeous (H/C) hair into a bun with a white ribbon holding it together, and extending down to the back of your knees.

You sprinted out of your room and ran to Mako's. When you walked in, you were greeted with him, still wearing his mask, but in the midst of trying to put on a tie and suit. You laughed quietly, and walked over to him helping him to put it on. After he was all dressed you went to go remove his mask as the finishing touch, but he moved back and flinched at your movement.

"Mako?" You said, a little concerned that he seemed so tense.

"I don't wanna go out without my mask." He said bluntly.

But you just smiled at him, completely adoring his sudden shyness, as you left the room to go grab something, leaving him questioningly standing there. You returned about ten minutes later, with a little picnic basket at hand, setting up a blanket and plates across the floor. He looked up at you confused, but quickly realized what was going on and joined in on setting the floor.

So in the end, your first date with him was in his room on the floor, but despite all that... you still looked forward to the second date.

-----

Guys... I'm so sorry lmao... I got so caught up in writing that these took way to long, and ended up being twice the anticipated length. I swear I'll finish this tomorrow and another story lmao.*Sorry.... bows head.*

Lmao I hope you guys atleast enjoyed the first 3 XD
<< So lazy.

- Nef chan