Solider: 76 x reader

Hey guys, its Nef chan here. I'm back with another story on Overwatch. This is a Solider: 76 x reader/Jack Morrison x reader. Hope you guys enjoy!

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or it's characters.*

-----

*Sighs* Morning already?

You slowly slip outta bed not even bothering to stand up. No, you crawl, crawling over to the clock you check the time to make sure your'e not gonna miss breakfast.

"OMG I'M ALREADY LATE!"

Swiftly getting up you take a quick shower almost slipping as you jump in. You prance out, get your blow dryer, you run your fingers through your slick hair thinking whether you should spend the time to do it or not. You decide against it. Running to your closet you open it up and instead of spending the time to pick out a flashy and pretty outfit, you grab whatever you see first.

"Screw it, as long as it matches."

Quickly throwing the clothes on, you run over to your dresser, and get all the "necessary" makeup. You quickly did your eyeliner, mascara, and a bit of blush then bolted out of the room.

'Omg, 76 is gonna kill me. This is the 5th time Iv'e slept in this month.'

Upon arrival, you realize breakfast was ending and all your friends had finished up already and had headed out to do their routine activities. The only ones still eating were Reinhardt and to your dismay, 76.

You awkwardly sat down, getting ready for the scolding that was sure to come. The thought of just skipping breakfast crossed your mind.

'Yes! I can just leave and avoid everything!'

A smirk slowly appeared on your face, but quickly disappeared as you heard your stomach grumble."

'NOOOOO!!!!!!! I guess leaving is outta the question... I just cant stand the silence.'

"So... umm..." You began but immediately regretted opening your mouth.

76 Looked up from his plate and stared dead into your eyes from under his visor.

"(Y/N), this is the last time your'e going to be late to breakfast! Ya got it!?" He yelled, making you tremble with fear. Intimidation and dominance radiated off of him like a drug, and oh... no matter what you did, you were always caught with its side affects.

Once again he began ripping you a new one, telling you about how your'e such a disappointment and a immature child you snapped.

'I cant believe I'm being screamed at by a grandpa. I don't need this crap!'

"Listen! Iv'e been scolded by you way to much! I'm an adult, and I don't know what kind of med's your'e taking to make you think that you can just scream at me whenever you want!"

Reinhardt turned to you wide eyed, and you yourself immediately regretted your outburst. For this, he'd kill you. For the first time in your life, you felt as if you were in serious danger. Danger enough that you much not escape unscathed.

He removed his mask, and looked up at your face dead serious. A glare, a blood thirsty glare.

"Leave. Your'e not welcome here anymore."

Reinhardt almost choked on his food.

"Now hold on 76, she didn't mean it! Give her another chanc-"

"Learn your place Reinhardt! Or you will end up just like her!"

You stood there, frozen in place. Would he really kick you out of your home? The only place you knew as home. The only place you ever fit in, made friends.

"So be it." You left without a word. You weren't gonna kiss his ass just so you could stay in a place where their leader didn't welcome you.

*A few months later*

You hadn't seen any of your friends since you were kicked out, and instead spent your time training, training for the day you could go back and make him sorry for what he did.

Your whole appearance had changed. You now wore a black zip up suit that had a tail stretching over you butt, jet black flat bottomed furry lined boots, and you had dyed your (H/C) hair midnight black. A ebony colored katana stretched across your back. Your face was covered by a skin tight mask that had a small hole in the back for your ponytail.

When you were part of Overwatch, you had the amazing ability over lightning which you could manifest to fit your needs. You still retain this ability but lets just say, its changed. (This is considered your ult.)

Today you planned to pay a visit to your old friends at Overwatch, and of course Solider: 76.

You swiftly ran to the base and climbed up the side of the wall to get inside. Once inside, you went and searched for room 376; also known as Solider: 76's room. Once there, you knocked on the door. The door revealed 76 in a white black tank top with his usual loose tan pants on.

You pounced on him, kicking the door closed and locking it with your hand over his mouth and your katana drawn right beside his head with the tip digging into the ground. He looked at you in shock as you slowly removed your mask to reveal your features.

"(Y/N)...? What happened to you...? He mumbled with your hand over his mouth.

"I don't know what your'e talking about. But I do know whats gonna happen to you."

He looked up at you sadly. "You've changed (Y/N), and not for the better. What happened to the (Y/N) I used to know?"

You looked at him surprised, did he not realize that I have his life in my hands and with a flick of my wrist I could kill him. No, he doesn't consider me a threat at all.

"AHAHAHA YOU STILL DON'T FIND ME INTIMIDATING!?"

".........."

Sitting up on his waist, you let go of his mouth and drop your katana bringing your hand up to your face laughing uncontrollably.

"Why would you? Ahahaha! "

"(Y/N), I regretted kicking you out as soon as I did, I had some of the agents search for you. Tracer and DV.a won't talk to me anymore ever since I kicked you out. I'm sorry (Y/N)..."

You looked at him and smiled lying your weight on him and hugging him. He blushed madly and hugged you back after a few seconds.

You both sat there, in each other's embrace, never wanting to let go.

-----

Hey guys! That's it. I know some of you might be disappointed that I haven't had any characters kiss yet. I know I know, I just haven't found the right character to make a scene like that with. Genji is to serious and so is 76.

Well anyway, always looking for requests. Don't forget to follow and favorite.

Later

- Nef chan