Young Genji x reader

Hewwo again... been some time since I updated, forgive me. I was supposed to be writing Hanzo x female reader *with wings* which I got half way done, then lost some interest in. It's been some time since I've written at all, so imma just use this chapter as a way to get started again!

Umm also... do you guys think I write to fluffy...? I know some people don't like it... I'm sorry if you don't...! ;-;

Oh ya... I noticed alot of people putting disclaimers in the description so imma just do that from now on! Well, let's get started.

~Btw... 13K -Wattpad... 5K - Quotev... 16K - Fanfiction. You guys make me so happy to write! :)

-----

You were a quiet young girl, whom barely spoke, and kept her personal matters to herself. Unfortunately, your appearance did not flatter your personality in the slightest. For you were a beauty, a magnificent sight that caught the attention of many suiters. Of course it wasn't intentional, you never wore makeup and barely brushed your hair, but that was part of the reason that you captured so many people's attention. It was your facial features that caught you the most attention. From your flawless, pearl white teeth, to your strong and curvy frame, right back up to your entrancing eyes. For they were sirens, completely mezmarizing anyone daring enough to look at them, drawing them in closer and closer... to some thing impossible to gain, your heart. But what happens when the immovable object meets the unstoppable force? For you were to find out, that the name of your force was none other then the boy named Genji.

You were a typical introvert, and the way you stopped so much attention from being drawn to you, was by simply hiding your features. A simple silky black hoodie, and jet colored leggings was your usual attire. Nothing more, nothing less... the only thing you wore on your feet, were a  worn out pair of combat boots, from about 2 years prior.

You didn't speak much, and you didn't have friends... well atleast ones you could trust, so in the mean time, what better to do then learn a new skill. Yours just happened to be gaming. Every evening, you would walk down to a arcade around the block from you. This one at around sunset, was mostly known for the beautiful light show, it would give any passer by's. It shown throughout the dimly lit street, as if it were the last light in the world, the only illumination that created a path for all beings surrounding it. And it so happened to be your path to lead you out of the dark, and into the new.

But this certainly didn't go unnoticed by a familiar green haired fellow, that was a regular at that same arcade.
One faithful night, he strutted into the arcade with a big bucket of quarters, and a smug look on his face. But he had yet to realize what had changed.
Walking over to his favorite video game, which was basically another form of Call of Duty, and swiftly pressed the start button after inserting a few coins.

About 10 minutes had passed, and he had just best his old high score... by this time, a crowd of people would've already been surrounding him cheering his name loudly so it echoed throughout the loud halls of the arcade, but there was none to be found. Instead, he noticed a huge crowd to begin forming in one of the corners of a new fps that he had already claimed the unbelievable high score on. But that wouldn't explain, the small figure hunched over in the corner, focusing directly at the screen in front of them as if there life was dependent upon it. So being the curious little boy he was, he walked over there to see what was going on.

Small whispers and excited cheers could be heard as he approached the crowd.

"So this is the new protégé."

"I know, I'm impressed."

"Looks like someone finally surpassed O'l Genji huh?"

Several of those comments made Genjis blood boil, he was the best... he spent years working uo his reputation not so some stranger could ruin it all that easily. Pushing people aside, he made his way over to the mysterious figure, that was catching everyone's attention. And there he saw, someone whom he had never came in contact with, blowing past his high score and quickly blowing past the newly set world record for kills and accuracy. The game ended soon after that, and she simply left the game as it stood, after typing and entering her name for the leader boards.

'(Y/N) Huh?'
He thought to himself, ad he boldly ran after you in an attempt to un mask his hidden rival.

You were getting quite flustered from all the people whom were surrounding you, so you decided to call it in for the day. That was until a firm hand grabbed your shoulder.

You turned around, only to be face to face with a green haired young boy, with a big smile on his face as he quickly retracted his hand from your shoulder.

"Hey, I'm Genji, and you are (Y/N) right?" He asked, his usual playboy sense taking over.

"Uh yea... can I h.. help you?" You questioned, a little nervous from the sudden encounter.

"Not sure. Heh." He started, reaching a hand to scratch the back of his head. "Just wanted to know how you were so good at that fps before?"

"Oh well I.. uh-" You started, until a small gust of wind passed you by, ripping your hoodie off your head quite swiftly."

"Ahh!" You started, reaching your hand up to try and pull it back up before he noticed what happened, but... it was to late for that.

All Genji could do was stare there, gazing at your beauty at a loss for words.

'He's kinda cute...' You thought. 'NO NO NO! GET THOSE THOUGHTS OUTTA YOUR HEAD!' You brought both your hands up, and started to smack your head around like a basket ball, trying to force the thoughts out of your head, unfortunately, it only worsened the problem.

For there he was, Genji... Staring at you with a huge blush and goofy smile on his face, as he watched you struggle as you were doing... damn you were cute.

Before you could say anything, he interrupted your thoughts by spewing out, "Well next time you have some free time, call me." He said, before writing down his number on a piece of paper, and making his exit. And for once, you were the one left there, with a pounding heart beat and a red face.

-----

It was an ok chappie, I hope you enjoyed either way! Cya!

-Nef Chan!~