D.va x reader

Heyy! I realize I have a lot of female readers x guy characters, so I figured what I needed and maybe what you guys needed was a little change. So how about D.va x reader. :D

This is gonna be special tho... ;) Just keep reading.

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or its characters.*

-----

"Hey baby!" Said your overly excited girlfriend. 

"Heyy! I missed you."

"I've only been away for like 19 hours but okay! Missed you too!" She said with more excitement then you literally had in you entire life.

"Ready for the date tonight?" You said smiling.

"Yep!! So excited, I just had a home security whatever, put in a camera where I'm keeping my meka!"

You looked at her side ways. She installed a camera, no doubt an expensive one too, for her mek? 'Okay...?'

"That's great babe but you sure you need a camera for that thing?"

She looked at you aghast. "Of course I do!"

"Okay okay haha." You said.

"Alright, well I should be heading home, almost time to stream, and I gotta get ready for tonight! Cya, love ya, buhh byee!!!" She said, practically choking on her words she was speaking so fast.

"Uhh okay." You said dumbly.

-

"Hmm... what to wear." You said. 

It was now 16:30/4:30. Almost time for Hana's and yours date. And you STILL haven't decided on a suitable outfit.

Quickly skimming through your drawers, you pulled out a dull black tuxedo, that matched with a light lavender button up shirt, and a pocket specially made to hold a rose in, in the front of the jacket.

'NOPE.'

You put that back down with only one thought in your mind- 'If I stain that, I can't afford a new one.'

If your girlfriend was rich, that didn't mean you were...

Anyways, you decided on a white polo shirt, and black dress pants, along with a deep dark black jacket.

Slipping on your brand new Tim's you hopped in your car and drove out to the restaurant. 

D.va insisted that you go there first and get a seat for 2, she was going to be late by a few minutes.

Whence you showed up, the place looked WAY to expensive for what you could afford to be honest, but screw it she was worth it.

So you sat, and sat, and finally your name got called to head over to your table. And once again, you sat down and waited. And waited and waited, and waited some more.

'Maybe she forgot...'

Nope, she walked in, greeted the waiter excitedly, turned the corner and laid eyes on you. And like the energetic and cute girl she was, she ran up to you gracelessly, and hugged you tighter then you thought she 'ought to be capable of.

So there you two sat. Taking in each other's presence graciously. The waiters came over, took your orders, and left. And the silence once again started.

But for some reason you couldn't figure out, D.va looked very nervous.. which is something she NEVER was.

"You okay?" You ask worried.

"Yep! Just need to check something." She said cutely.

"Ah"

She took out her phone, and... checked the security camera?

"Phew its safe... I should probably keep the app open tho... just in case someone decides to break in!!"

"Babe its fine, no ones gonna steal your meka, just leave it. Don't worry okay?" You said slightly annoyed

"But..." She started, but then stopped as soon as she caught onto your annoyance.

"How about we talk?" You said, trying to change the subject

"Oh yeah!!!! Just yesterday, I installed a disco ball in my meka. Its so awesome. Small, but so cute!!" She said, starting to fan girl over her stupid meka once again.

"How about we not bring up you Mek okay?!" You said slightly angrily.

"Okay okay..."

For the rest of the date, you two sat quietly. No one dared to speak...

And although she tried to hide it, she was constantly looking down at her phone to make sure her Meka was okay. 'Wow'

-

You were hanging out at Hana's a few days later. You apologized for the date incident, and she gladly forgave you.

"Hey, I'm... gonna go to the bathroom. Kay? Okay, love you brb."

"Mhmm." You said.

Well, that was 7 minutes ago, did she fall in or something? You figured it was best to check if she was okay. Walking down the long corridors of the mansion like house she lived in, you were almost at the bathroom when you heard laughing close bye.

You looked down the hall, 3 doors down was where she kept her Mek wasn't it? It was also where the laughs were coming from...

You tip toed right outside the room, and slowly opened the door, only to reveal a bubbly D.va talking to her mek. It didn't seem like she noticed you yet, so you decided not to make your presence known quite yet.

"Aww bunny your so cute!" She said, moving her hands all around the leather seats and up onto the hood of the mek.

"I love you sooo much!"

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, she stood on her toes and kissed the hood of the mek. 'THAT'S IT!"

"HANA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

Her head whipped around so fast you were sure you heard it crack.

"Oh nothing babyy! Just checking on her!" She said, trying to act like none of what just happened actually happened.

"Bull shit. You love that mek more then you love me!"

"Heh heh heh... Of course not! I love you so much!!"

"Then why the fuck are you kissing your mek!?"

"Please stop yelling... I just want her to know I love her too!" She said as tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Hana! The mek is a third wheel! I never thought an item could be a third wheel before! Now, thanks to you, I know better!"

"Please... don't be mad..." She said like a child who was getting a hard scolding from her parents.

It was only then you realized how loud you were being.

"I... I'm sorry Hana. I didn't realize I was that loud... I was just so upset." You said disappointed in yourself.

"Ill make you a deal." You started, as a final attempt to fix what you might've just ruined.

-A few minutes later-

"Thats much better!" She said extremely happy as she played with the fake bunny ears you were wearing.

"Glad someones enjoying themselves..." ;-;

-----

The endddd! I hope you all enjoyed! Have a lovely night!

-Nef Chan