Mei x reader

Hey guys, this is a Mei x reader which was requested of me off site. Hope you all enjoy. Let's get started.

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or its characters.*

-----

"Mmm" You said as you woke up with the sun from your window shining brightly into your eyes. Sweat droplets formed on your brow and you slowly and begrudgingly got out of bed. You walked over to your dresser and took out a black pair of shorts that had a neon green lining you up the sides of the elastic. As well as a white T - shirt.

You quickly ran you hair through your messy be head to hopefully flatten down any upstanding hairs and ran a quick comb through it.
With that you finished and left for breakfast.

"Sup." You said as you walked in the kitchen to grab your plate.

"'Ello love!" Said tracer in her giggly mood as per usual.

76 simply tilted his head up in acknowledgement while Winston perked up and welcomed you into breakfast.

Mean while, you went over to the table with your plate and sat down right across from Mei.

"Hiiii! Hope you slept well!" Mei said giddly.

A slight blush made its way to your face, but you didn't let it affect your voice.

"Eh it was alright I guess."

" Yayyyy!" She said happily.
All you could do was look at her, wondering why she cared so much. She was so nice and caring and you couldn't understand why someone so a - mei - zing 'you said to yourself' would care whether you slept well or not. She was always just so sweet to you.

You finished breakfast and before you left you reluctantly walked over to Mei and started beating around the bush. The real reason you were here right now was to ask her out.

"So uhh... Mei, watcha doing today...?" You said nervously.

"Oh umm nothing much really, I'm just hanging around the base today." She said smiling.

"Mei, do ya wanna go out to the park today... you.. you know just to hang out?"

"Like a date? Uhh sorry sorry sorry... of course not heh heh heh..." She repeatedly apologised and blushed at the thought.

This caused you to blush as well. ' She so cute.'

"Umm well I.. I wouldn't mind it being a date." You said as you reached your hand behind your head and scratched your neck awkwardly.

"YAY!! Thanks (Y/N)!" She said before she pecked your cheek quickly before retreating to her room.

You stood there holding your cheek, with a warm smile plastered on your face, along with an unmistakable blush.

3:00 Hit and you were dressed in your usual attire with your hair brushed throughly and a rose in your hand. You walked through the quiet hall all the way to room 366, Mei's room. Standing at the door you looked down mentally preparing yourself for this experience, and knocked slowly sturdily.

"Sorry one minute." Mei said.

"Alright..."

The door opened after about 2 minutes to reveal a very happy Mei. She wore a light blue dress that reminded you of the first snowflakes of winter. The dress was actually decorated with snow flakes towards the bottom rim. She had white flats on, and a bit of makeup.

You couldn't take your eyes off or her. All you could do was stare, stare at her magnificence.

She blushed hard and you realised you were staring at her.

"Sorry.. is anything wrong..? She said uneasily.

"Your beautiful." Was all you could mutter out. A few seconds after you mentally face palmed yourself for saying something like that.

"Thanks!!!" She said with a bright blush painted on her face.

You two headed out to the park. It was very hot, and you regretted not wearing a tank top. Mei and you walked along the sidewalk past a beatuful lake; you could see little fish swimming in it, basking in the summer sun.

You stared at Mei in rapture as she jogged ahead of you and started walking in front of you facing you every so often looking behind her back. She smiled and seemed to glisten as the sun reflected against her sweat.

You two enjoyed a day full of summer fun, and a lot of sun. At about 7:00 it was getting a little dark out and you two sat on a bench watching the sun slowly go down.

"(Y/N), I had an amazing day today... thank you!" She miles at you and looked deep into your eyes awaiting your response.

Warmly smiling back, you replied saying - "No, thank you Mei."

You wrapped your arms around her and tightly embraced her.

"Uh.. (Y/N) What're you doi-." She started but after a bit, accepted the hug and rested her head upon your shoulder. Smiling warmly, she pulled you off for a second causing you to frown a bit worrying you've done something wrong.

"Mei-" You started until she caressed your cheek and slowly brought you into a kiss. It was warm and sweet, you of course didn't reject it and responded suprised at first, but slowly worked into the kiss. Allowing yourself to become consumed by her. Holding each other close, you broke apart breathless, blushing and smiling.

-----

Hey guys, that's it basically, this was a special request that I had gotten. I hope you enjoyed. I didn't know anything about Mei at first, so I had to reasearch her backround and personality. So this is what I came up with.

- Nef chan.
Always accepting requests <3