Hanzo x reader

Hiya. I have a ton of drafts, and my lazy butt doesn't wanna get off over Overwatch and actually write, especially not since the seasons gonna end soon and I'm so close to masters, but I figured I owe this to her.

Shout out to Derpybubbles2
This is their request and I can't wait to write it! :)

Also, this is also has song inserts of "Play our little game"
By Benny. It's an awesome song!   Check it out please, and check out Derpy! They're an amazing writer.

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or its characters.*

-----
"Introducing, Hanzo Shimada and Genji Shimada." Said an unseen voice.

'Today's the day...' You thought to yourself.

For today you would choose a husband.

For centuries the Shimada clan and the (L/N) clan have been at war. An assasin would be sent to murder the Shimada clan's leader's second hand, while they'd send a spy to seek out the ancient secrets long hidden in the (L/N)'s clan's history.
But tonight, that'd all end.

With marriage comes alliance, with alliance comes strength. And that's what it's all about... strength and power.

And you'd be the connector for them all. Your family, their family, the future sits in your hands..

*Don't you think it's funny how they tell us how to live?
Don't you think it's funny how we're all delinquent kids?*

Your deep thoughts were interrupted though by a simple greeting from the one you believe was called Hanzo.

He was young and angry looking. Very high cheekbones, and dull black hair that cascaded down his back and shoulders. A scowl burned into his features and a sense of superiority found its way onto his lips.

He took one step towards you, gently took your hand, and placed a delicate kiss upon your fingers.

Politely stepping back, he allowed genji to introduce himself next.

From behind the curtain a much younger and lighthearted boy stepped through. His hair.. an abnoxious carrot top green, and his mouth upturned in a smile. His features were much more soft, but no less striking.

"Yo." He said in a heavy japanese accent.

Unlike his brother though, he wasn't so formal. He merely walked up to you and wrapped his arm over your shoulders.
Pulling you closer he whispered in your ear... "Don't pick Hanzo, he's a real downer."

A smirk played its way onto his lips as be backed away and found his place right next to Hanzo.

Once again the unseen voice began to speak.

"Take your pick, (Y/N) of the (L/N) clan."

You didn't like either of the cocky brothers one bit, but you would not dishonor your family...

It took a few minutes as you studied both of the brothers, each one of them equally unique and equally cocky.

"Hanzo." You said, after a good 4 minutes.

A cheeky smile found its way to the archers lips, as the renown playboy lowered his head in defeat.

Whyd you choose Hanzo? Honestly, it's because you found him more attractive, and much less likely to cheat on you.

So that night, you and Hanzo wed under the cherry blossom trees, and your new future as Mrs. Shimada... began.

Days passed and you haven't seen your husband. It's been a week since the marriage and as far as you know, he's been busy with all the responsibilities of a clan leaders eldest son. Not to mention trying to learn the customs of your clan, which is required of anyone who would wish to marry into the family.