Oc x Reaper

Haii guys!! I've missed you all so much, and I'm excited to get back into writing! Okay okay, I know. I have a shit ton of requests to do! But I've had this Oc idea in the back of my mind for idk... the past 15 minutes?? A lot of time to build a whole character and backstory I know haha. But I'm pretty sure It'll come out fine! And I had some trouble thinking of a character to pair her with... so I just went with my "go to" --- Reaper of course. Haha Hope you all enjoy this!

Heads up... it might be a little.. whats the word hmm? EDGYYYYY!!! <-- Warning now mwa hahaha.

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or its characters.*

-----

"Daddy it hurts... why are you hurting me...?"

"Shushh sweetie, the pain will go away soon."

"Okay dadd-" Clenching her eyes tightly, she winced and small tears once again stained her young defiled face.

He thrusted upwards fast and wildly, giving no concern for the young child holding back the tears under him. 

---

"Sweetie c'mon."

"Dad please no..."

"It's been so fucking hard since mother left me okay!? Cant you just do this for me huh!"

"Uh.. Alright...." She said, rubbing the bruises on her thighs from last time.

--- 

"Dad get away from me!" She screamed, grabbing the gun off the wall and pointing it at the naked man."

"Elene! Put that gun down right now!! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

"NO!" She said as she backed up towards the door, never looking away from him... and not daring to point the gun anywhere but where he stood. Slipping out the door, she hopped in her car and drove away. Eyes red and voice shivering and cracking, she made her way into the city.

---

"Hey baby, can I interest you in so-"

"No." Elene said sharply as she sped forward past the solicitor.

Finally coming to a slow stop in front of an old abandoned looking factory, she parked her car, rubbed her eyes red and walked in. 

The only sounds one could hear was the soft sniffling of a young girl. 

"Hello." She said as she opened the large doors into the abandoned building.

-Hello, hello, hello, hello-  Echoed back at her.

Setting her phone down on the desk beside her, she sat down on a rolling chair, and wept... 

"Hi." Came from the darkness in a deep and slightly amused voice.

Jumping to her feet she took out the pistol concealed within her sweatshirt, and demanded to know who was there.

Emerging slowly from the dark and shadowed side of the room, was an blackened figure. With a bone mask and two shotguns at his sides. He was concealed in an ebony cloak, with a hood concealing the upper part of his mask. 

One quick glance was all she got before she collapsed on the floor.

---

Slowly opening tightly shut eyes, Elene peered around the room. She was both frightened and weak. It's been a few days since she'd eaten, and she was beginning to lose her strength.

After a few moments she began to take in her surroundings. She was in an office, with a large 3 screened computer, and some plants and pictures placed genuinely around the room. Not to mention it reeked of peanut butter and... banana? 

"Finally up?"

Scooting deeper into the corner she was in, her eyes immediately shot to the dark figure in the corner.

"Who are you!" She demanded. 

"Bold all the sudden, aren't we?"

"A.. answer the question!"

"My name is Reaper."

She just stared at him.. in awe? Or fear, either one.

---

Days went by, and she still refused to eat or drink anything he offered her. Her throat became dry and her lips rough. Her stomach roared but she ignored it all. 

Her captor wasn't there most of the time. But Elene new he could show up at any moment. But today, she was feeling rather... brave? Whether he killed her or not, she didn't care. She didn't have anything to live for anyways.

Getting up off the chair of the.. smelly office, she explored the building. There was an upstairs and a down stairs, and a... tired hanging from the ceiling? What a strange place she whispered to herself.

"Strange indeed." Said that same evil voice from before.

She screamed and backed away as quick as she could, tripping over herself, she fell and began to back away from the figure as quick as she could manage. 

"Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you right now." He said bluntly.

"Do it. I don't care."

He walked up to her pulled out a serrated knife that was tucked within his boot, and stabbed Elene's hand, pinning it to the wall behind her. 

She screamed louder and even louder as the blood poured out of her throbbing and bleeding hand. Weakly attempting to pull out the knife, she lost consciousness. 

When she woke again, her hand was wrapped and she was lying on the cold stone floor, with the masked man staring at her. 

Your death will be more painful then that.. I'll see that it is. Unless you prove to me your worth. 

A black substance wrapped around him, and 2 seconds later he was gone. Elene stared blankly into the air... 

'What could he have me do...' She thought.

A minute later the same blackness appeared, and Reaper along with another man teleported in front of her.

"Who-"

Eyes wide, and tears forming already, she looked at the person she just spent all her energy trying to get away from.

"Dad...?"

"Kill him." Reaper said as he threw a knife at Elene's feet.

She quickly blinked away any tears that began to form, picked up the knife and then froze...

Could she really kill her own father...? The man that raised her? Brought her life....?

-Raped her... Beat her... Made her cry?

Yes she could..........

Taking a closer look at him, she realized he was tied up, his life was in her hands.

Slowly and shakily walking towards him, she raised both hands in the air, gripping the knife will all her might, till her knuckles went white. 

And but a few moments later, blood splattered the floor

Both her father and Reaper went wide eyed... staring at the bloodied girl in front of them... And for the first ever time in Elene's life... she was at peace. 

-----

Well that's the enddd!!! *Phew* A little dark I know. I was partially crying while writing this. 

So I realize this wasn't really a romantic story... heh. But It was about her relationship with her father, and the fact that Reaper actually attempted in his own cruel way, to breath life back into her... but wound up being the reason she died. He was the one that gave her the knife.

As always, have a lovely night.

-Nef Chan