Chapter 13; Um, What's Happening?

What you last read...

I must be a genius.
I mean who would ever- NOT RIGHT NOW!

No going off course. I'm not supposed to be acting like a child right now.

This is so confusing.

__________________________________________________________

While the lights and the speakers were blaring, agents were running past my door fully armed and ready. This was not a drill.

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

"What are you doing?" Nat ran into my room.

"I'm making the sound of what I think a giant might sound like when it walks on the helicarrier." I told her simply. If these were going to be Nat and I's last moments, I'd rather make them funny.

"Of course, you are. We need to move you. Now." She went over to the button pad, where you can control the cell. Once the door opened, I was put in cuffs and led down the hallway with Nat.

We went lower and lower into the helicarrier, lower than I have ever went before. While we got deeper, it got darker. After the first 12 floors, I could barely see Natasha.

"Are you able to tell me what's-" I was interrupted.

"No."

Alright then... Don't worry about my feelings Nat. It's not like the Care Bears motto is, 'sharing is caring'.

This Nat was cold and gruesome, different from the Nat I was seeing many floors ago. Something serious must be happening.

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

"X!" Nat suddenly looked at me with a sharp glare.

I put my hands up, "It wasn't me that time!" I whispered.

Apparently, we had to whisper down here. I learned that a few floors down into the valleys of the helicarrier.

"We're the only ones down here! How can it not be you?" I put my hands and looked at her in worry.

"Because of that." I pointed to a slouched over figure in front of us.

"Get behind me." Nat whispered as she pulled out a gun from one of her gun holsters.

I obeyed and got behind her.

"No one is supposed to be down here! Show yourself and I won't kill you!" Nat angled the gun towards the figure as he slowly creeped towards us. The figure was huffing as if they just ran a marathon.

"Ok! You caught me!" A young kid stepped out of the shadows with his hands up, "I know I'm not supposed to be here but it's where I go on my break! My partner, Gary, plays Galaga all the time and I don't want to listen to that on my break. I don't want to listen to it at all! How would yo -" Nat interrupted him with a shush.

With her gun still up, she walked towards him. He backed up a little, of course who wouldn't when a red head is charging at them with a gun in their hand. (No offense to any red heads, I am one myself. I know other red heads and when we are angry, we are ANGRY. Also, have you noticed there is no red head emoji for Google keyboards?)

Nat pulled on his lanyard which held his S.H.E.I.L.D badge.

He looked at his lanyard in her hand, then to her.

"You know, I think we would make a great couple. If you give me my badge ba-" Nat slammed his head on the metal wall. I was laughing my head off until she gave me a death glare. The boy's body just fell limp on the floor. He did kind of deserve it.

When I was calm enough to look at Nat we were already down three more floors.

"Yeah, no offense Nat but I didn't think you two would work out anyway." And that was how I had a very intense meeting with the wall.

Please vote!!! I'm sorry I haven't updated in some time! I have been mourning for Loki and the rest of the marvel characters.

It was a beautiful ceremony.