Chapter 9; The Secret Secretly Revealed

What Happened In The Last Chapter...
______________________________________________________________________________

Many empty psyches and pieces of armor followed me with excitement for a new mission. I climbed the marble steps of the throne and sat with grace. The guards kneel in the space in front of me. Yes, life is indeed good. It will be even better once I get rid of those pesky 'Avengers'

"All of you are idiotic. Despite that fact I'm sure you could figure out paint and..." The guards received the most unusual job that night. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Dawn is near and Loki has not slept a wink

Dawn is near and Loki has not slept a wink. The construction was muffled by the wall, but you could still hear a lot of it. Earlier that night Loki went to check how far along they were. There were at least 150 men and women in the room just painting. Furniture, accessories, and clothing were set apart in a corner. The room will surely be arranged and dry by morning.

With that in mind, Loki read his constantly interrupted book. It was about a man who lost his key. If you lost your key, you send a large piece of paper in the sky to find it. At least that's what he learned from the first few pages. He kept getting interrupted while reading this book.

Alex intruded on Loki's thoughts as she groaned in her sleep.

"Shhhh, go back to sleep" Loki hushed as he raised his eyes from the book.

"Teti?" Alex whimpered. Loki instantly got onto his feet. That word was not Midgardian. (Daddy)

"How do you know the language of the Frost Giants?" Loki couldn't think. He spoke his words to even understand his thoughts.

"Teti?" Alex begged a little bit louder. Her body squirmed in the bed. (Daddy?)

Loki strides to his bed where she laid. He had to calm her down, otherwise, she would awaken. He couldn't have her awaken yet, she would be scared, and he wouldn't receive answers. What he did next was wrong, but he needed to know who and what she was.