Chapter 11; They Know

What You Read Last Time...

"Pronouncing, Princess Lora Elms Lokidottir of Midgard." My voice rang through the Throne Room. Everybody sprung up and cheered for their new royal. Yes, this will be a good day indeed.

______________________________________________________________________________

'BOOOM!'

A loud noise echoed I'm the room. Smoke followed soon after the disturbance. The people who were once cheering started to run around like cockroaches. I back up, thinking that this was my time to escape.

"Lora?" Loki's voice yelled through the room. The dust was so thick I couldn't even see him. I felt fingers brush my arm before I hopped down the podium. I needed to get out of here.

"Everyone down with your hands where we can see them!" A female voice commanded. Wait. That wasn't any woman. It was Nat!

I laughed with comfort at the thought of me going back home. I slowly made my way to the farthest wall away from the podium. My arms we're standing out hoping to touch the wall before I crash into it. As soon as I got the back golden wall, I sit down and wait.

Dark blue figures step out of the fog. Their guns we're searching for a target. There was no one besides me and possibly Loki in the room, hopefully they find me first.

A man coming in my direction suddenly spots me. His gun was pointed towards me, I haven't heard the safely come off of his gun yet.

"I have eyes on a subject." The man's monotones voice mumbles. A women figure then steps out from behind him.

"Nat!" I celebrated in my mind. Every problem was whisked away from my head once she was three feet away.
Nat leaned forward and studied my eyes, "She's not under his control."

Her announcement confused me.

Under Loki's control?

I reached my arms out to her, I need to be picked up. Loki could snatch me from the floor if I continue staying here. My head turns to look for him, I can't see anything besides Nat and the male agent.

"Do not touch her mortal!" There he is. I mourn for my dream of escaping. A flash of green lights up the dust- magic. Loki's armor and staff can be seen shining through the dirty fog.

"Now!" Natasha cried out. A loud gust of wind was heard and then an, 'umfff'. 

The gusts fired with the sound of deep pops over and over into the dust. You could see Loki's figure fighting against them.